Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
fuuuuuuuu...i cant listen to jay-z. someone bernerlize those frank ocean tracks please. thanks.
It's not out yet. I'm not a fan of any of the three of them (minus some Kanye production) but this is a huge look for Frank Ocean. To be featured twice on a album with two of the biggest names in hip-hop album is pretty impressive no matter how you cut it.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm not really feelen Hodgy, he makes ok songs here and there - he's flow doesn't seem as polished or maybe he doesn't stand out enough (like the lesser hyped wutang members)... Left Brain beats are fucken dope though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hodgy has gotten a lot better since the Dena Tape, YelloWhite, etc days but he is still only slightly above average in my opinion. I mean he is a decent rapper but nothing really seperates him from 100s of other kids his age rapping minus Left Brain's beats. That said I'm really looking foward to Numbers and I still think Blackenedwhite is OF's most consistant album to date.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
they did all the usual songs they've been playing at festivals. Tyler seemed pretty happy, Hodgy was screaming "Fuck ____" the whole time. Someone drew a painting of Tyler and Earl and handed it to him at the beginning of the show. Some fat nerdy guy behind me was screaming all the lyrics louder than the PA. Some other fat nerdy guy had a homemade OFWKTA shirt with "Fuck Casey Anthony" written on the back.

I was sitting by some tents while Kurt Vile was playing and got up to get a beer, was walking while looking at my phone and saw a crutch I was about to walk into so I bumped it a little bit and did a spin move and said sorry real quick and kept walking. Then I glanced up and saw Hodgy and Mike G walking past me and I realized I had just bumped into Tyler lol. The whole group walked over to some radio station's tent and a big crowd gathered around them presumably because I started yelling to my friends "Thats Wolf Gang!" Took a quick pic and then went to get my beer