Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I hate award shows in general but a VMA is on his "check list" and to even get nominated for one in just under a year of really starting to get noticed has to feel pretty awesome.

I guess he got nominated for Best New Artist right next to.... Kreayshawn lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I didn't go to this show so I wouldn't have to see hella bandwagon fans like 415niner.

trollface.jpg

I just noticed taco & jasper are verified on twitter wtf lol

Sep 16, 2006
lol, im just happy that some of those bandwagoners were girls. there were still hella dudes though.

Moshpits broke out just about everywhere some broad with apparently, big ass titties threw a giant bra on stage and tyler wore it around his head. you know the usual, i've been to alot of different types of shows of all genres. This was one of the livest crowds ive been apart of. Domo didnt perform cause he was sick which sucked cause i like domo's music, oh well. Mike G played a new song probably to make up for domo's time, i cant remember anything about the song though lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
so tyler and franky bitched out on their beef with chris brown. lol
I still don't get how people think that. Minus Chris' cousins running into Frank alone when there was 5 of them they haven't ran into each other. Then management stepped in (and the Game lol) and they decided just to let it go.

All that said the beef between Frank and Chris was lame as fuck for all parties involved. Chris will punch a woman but has to have his cousins go after one guy while he is out of state somewhere else. Yeah, that's super gangsta right there.