Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2002
Anything yall can link me to? I downloaded there shit thats on the first page that zip flder with like 6 albums....but anything else yal can putme up on? Iam feelin this shit....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
http://www.mediafire.com/?ql76pna3iy3k81q

I guess on Pusha-T's new EP there are two songs with OF on it. The one they just shot a video for with Tyler but was produced by someone else, I forget who.
I read on twitter it was produced by Pharrel and/or The Neptunes if I remember correctly.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Mellowhype - Blackenedwhite[Remastered] (2011)

Primo
Gunsounds
Brain [f/ Domo Genesis]
Loaded [f/ Mike G]
Deaddeputy
Right Here
Igotagun
F666 The Police [f/ Tyler, The Creator]
Rico [f/ frank ocean]
Circus

Download

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
not rap or tyler related (im spamming) but my fams got a show at www.uplift.fm. starting at 7 today so its on....they play all types of different music and shit and usually im over here getting faded but theyve played tyler and frank ocean pretty regularly...so nuttkase or if any of the rest of you are bored throw the show in the background

anyways, what has left brain been up to?is there any new mellowhype or tyler or earl shit that recently came out?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
not rap or tyler related (im spamming) but my fams got a show at www.uplift.fm. starting at 7 today so its on....they play all types of different music and shit and usually im over here getting faded but theyve played tyler and frank ocean pretty regularly...so nuttkase or if any of the rest of you are bored throw the show in the background

anyways, what has left brain been up to?is there any new mellowhype or tyler or earl shit that recently came out?
Listening now Gas. Pretty dope so far.

They haven't really released much new because they are touring overseas again. The remastered Blackenedwhite with two new tracks (64 and Igotagun) leaked. Tyler released a summer mix that had a new song on it. That's about it really though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ good lookin for peepin it bruh.... my show was all rap and just slas but they do alot of different music that i can vibe to and think is dope...i fugured youd like it...gona verge my 'all gas no brakes' show to a show on here...mine will be OF heavy for sure

i gotta peep that i gotagun and the remix of blackandwhite

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

While us mere mortals wait for Kanye and Jay-Z’s Watch The Throne, Hot 97′s Angie Martinez got to hear the final product last night. Without giving up too much information, she gave a mini review on her show this afternoon. As we all know by now, Frank Ocean is one of the few guest appearances and by her account, he’s “quite impressive”. You’ll be the judge this summer. We hope.
http://rapradar.com/2011/07/07/angie-martinez-watch-the-throne-review/

I'm not a big Kanye or Jay-Z fan (or Frank Ocean for that matter) but that is a huge look for him. I heard they were keeping the guests super minimal for this and for an up and coming artist like him to get on two of the biggest rap stars ever album, is huge. This is going to put his name (and also OF in general to an extent) out there even more when it drops.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i cant hate on that..dude is treally gifted. it sucks hearing the songs i like played the fuck out though.

"lol at a hipster getting mad at hipsters"

fuck you al

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall