Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I always have enjoyed reading articles and reading/watching interviews for artists in general, even ones I don't care for sometimes. So I always seem to learn a lot about music and background info and shit like that. I was the same way when I was a kid with baseball stats, interviews, etc too, it kind of carried over into music when I really got into it around 11-12.

I also love potatoes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hahaha it is for sure. I've seen a few on other boards that are at like 500+ pages with about the same posts per page format as the default on the Sicc. I think the one on Hypebeast is well over 1000. Then again that's where Tyler first started giving away their music so that makes sense.

At least we keep it in one thread for info and not making a new thread everytime someone from OF drops a song or makes an apperance in a video like people do for shit in BART and other forums. That way it doesn't clutter up the general hip-hop forum.