Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
meth was the only person ive heard spit on the yonkers beat and not be wack as fuck

i think he had been going in to that beat at home on the low and was well aware of odd future and they music

i bet rza got niggas listening to odd future on some listen to these cats shit, rzas open minded musicially and im sure someone said something to him about tyler after the rumors of them working together a while back.

Jul 27, 2009
meth was the only person ive heard spit on the yonkers beat and not be wack as fuck

i think he had been going in to that beat at home on the low and was well aware of odd future and they music

i bet rza got niggas listening to odd future on some listen to these cats shit, rzas open minded musicially and im sure someone said something to him about tyler after the rumors of them working together a while back.
Meth said in that one interview a few pages back that he liked odd future and was a fan of Tyler. i wonder what Rza would have to say about Tyler saying that Gravediggaz were wack though

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Meth said in that one interview a few pages back that he liked odd future and was a fan of Tyler. i wonder what Rza would have to say about Tyler saying that Gravediggaz were wack though

I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck. lol Rza's on another level in terms of being an artist. He does movie scores, and all kinds of shit now.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
tyler dissing something is like a teenager talking shit from a bus window and throwing a water baloon at you.

no one in adulthood that isnt mental takes that shit seriously.

edit: and after seeing rah digga nut up on tyler and him quote her and go 'this is the coolest ever' and then go 'whoa, i was joking" just shows he does it all for the lulz

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
This is what the video description says on here.

Okay. Story is, Frank Ocean came down to Chris' dance rehearsal in L.A. looking for him. However, he started running when he actually saw him. Chris' cousins, Mijo and Trell, spotted him as he was fleeing and then this happened. All this resulted from Frank's and Chris' Twitter beef.

lol...dude need to calm the fuck down though..the whole time he screaming he was excited about the twitter props i bet

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
frankocean:

**breaking news**

frank ocean is not a gangster and does not gangbang. & has no idea how to react to paparazzi, other than to drive away. sorry if i disappointed any fans who thought i was the type to fight in the middle of the street and shit. also for the record, i never went to anyone’s dance rehearsal looking for anyone. in fact, i didn’t even know you could find gangsters at dance rehearsals. but it’s resolved. all is seemingly well. this isn’t worth escalating any further. just had to put this on my timeline as a memorial of some of the weakest shit i’ve experienced in this business so far. hopefully its really over. jah bless.
http://frankocean.tumblr.com/post/6894333238/breaking-news-frank-ocean-is-not-a-gangster

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can't see the pics (glad I can't too) because I'm at work but it wouldn't really surprise me about Taco, I mean his sister is gay. Not that necessarily means you are too just because of relation but, yeah. Whatever. Not like he is an integral part of the group or anything.

You didn't know that's how is foot got broken Al? Sheesh, what kind of fanboy are you?

lol @ Frank lightweight clowning those fools calling them paparazzi. I C WUT U DID THURR.

Aug 17, 2004
Damn Taco keeps taking L's. He's seriously a bad look for them. I bet he's probably one of the mouthiest ones in the bunch too when they are fucking with people. Dude would get snapped like a twig with his scrawny 12 year old looking ass. I'd actually think it would be fucking hilarious if the only person Chris Brown put hands on would be taco, like dude said earlier in the thread lmfao