Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
tyler is the type of person that disses shit to diss it ...i did the same shit when i was a teen lol

like shit i dissed, i actually secretly liked because it was different than what i fucked with..and that interested me

you can tell just asking him what his favorite music is...and seeing him try to go abstract or as 'wtf you listen to that crap?" as he can get...and his love for waka flocka...common teenage rebellious shit did the same exact shit thats kinda why i fuck w tyler he does good at being earnest and honest about himself

i knew tyler was a lil b fan from jump tho before they got big they would retweet everything lil b said like fan boys..cuz before of even had a buzz lil b was where they wanted to be..they just happened to pull some meet you at the top shit

Dec 25, 2003
lil b got slaps, like 5 songs out his 1000 sog collection

age of information
cold war
thank you based god

couple others

where you are like 'this the same cornball made a song 'I am miley cyrus'

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the funny part about it is i for some reason like that i am miley cyrus song

lmao at that nigga yellin "OMG PARTY IN THE USA" like a white girl

man..comedic gold.
but i know it was made for little white girls. lil b is just so fucking goofy i get laughs out of even the wackest of songs and can enjoy it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hahaha.. that was pretty dope. Like Tony said what I really like about their stage performance is their stage presence. They actually put on a show and don't just walk around or stand there. They are still rough around the edges performing but fuck, they have done like 14-15 shows total and then Fallon and now this and it's already pretty damn good and I'm sure will only get better.

Still wish they would have done something other than Sandwitches like I said before but whatever. I wonder how many people watching the Woodies were like "What the fuck did I just watch?"

Devin th... I mean Mike G got hops though. Fool got hella far out there with his stage dive lol.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
okay

you guys have the dubious position of putting me onto something odd future that isnt earls album or tylers bastard

yes ive ignored every single mention of other albums and suggestions. i admit it.

so, youre probably gonna tell me to listen to rolling papers cuz i smoke or something.

lets hear it.

ill download whichever is first suggested. not right now, cuz as soon as this pill kicks in im gonna crawl undeneath my bed and yawn for 4 hours, but i might put a few songs on my iphone in headphones before i knock out

ive done a 180, jasper used to annoy the fuck out of me due to pure technical wackness and now i find him funny and can appreciate his shit