Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
its a dre dre special =/

that will net them way more viewers being in the middle of a dr dre special than just a small clip that says OFWGKTA that will get them hardly anymore exposure

Jan 23, 2006
fuck it. i gotta clean my apt. i got my bitch coming over and my place smells like dead hookers weed and shit. i will check it on youtube. this is gay.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ive been hearing rumors about tyler turning down hella labels within the last few weeks, dunno how true that is but supposedly hes turning down hella bread and sending labels back where they came from

good for him tho. it wasnt a few months ago i was showing the homies videos of earl and tyler and they were looking at me crazy like what the fuck is this...news travels fast..hope he gets a good label situation with not too many weird stipulations, keeps his creative control and dosent let the fame monster fuck his head up..cuz that would just be catastrophic to watch

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Word gas. That segment was cool, being in the middle of a dr dre special where they are premiering his new video just gave their rising buzz a nice boost. Big name magazine covers coming soon.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tyler isn't stupid it seems, he knows his shit. With the one album deal he has with XL recordings for GOBLIN he gets full creative control on everything. Beats, lyrics, features, songs picked, etc all the way down to the cover. Plus on top of that he has it in the contract that he eventually gets the masters back.

At this point people like Kanye, Questlove, Gza, etc showing love is helping, no doubt. But they don't need to sign with anyone in a whole "so and so signs with Eminem" or whatever big name you want to interject type of way. If anything I say them not doing that, which all signs point to that is what Tyler will not do, will make it a lot better for them in the long run.