Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^^LMAO!!!!!

if justin bieber ever sees that fools twitter hes gonna damn near think tyler is gay for him

all this shit is funny bro i love the fact this fool blew up
hes surpassing lil b lmao

i was showin xl middleton and young sau earl and tyler videos leaned the fuck out months ago and they were looking at me like i was fucking insane..now they understand...ha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol Is that real though? You can see his reflection in the mirror in the back. Not that it would be hard to photoshop it or anything though.

I think his whole Bieber thing is just another one of his jokes. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

I've read shit where people are saying Tyler is in the Illuminati because of Kanye and now Diddy talking about him on twitter and to the casual fan how they "came out of no where" when Yonkers dropped.

That all had me like lol wut. Earl is really at a special Illuminati training camp then I guess lol.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
^^LMAO!!!!!

if justin bieber ever sees that fools twitter hes gonna damn near think tyler is gay for him

all this shit is funny bro i love the fact this fool blew up
hes surpassing lil b lmao

i was showin xl middleton and young sau earl and tyler videos leaned the fuck out months ago and they were looking at me like i was fucking insane..now they understand...ha
hahaha i still dont understand it, but i do remember u showin me them that night and sayin they was the next big abstract thing.. thats wassup they blew up since then.. it shows there's a market for everything, i just cant relate to the young music these days (not just them, but all that young shit), i guess imma dinosaur in this.. i wasnt wit the skinnies, i wasnt wit the dougie or the jerk shit, but i aint knockn it, thats them and this is me..

Jan 23, 2006
not saying video wasn't funny, and OF is nice, lil b however is not, regardless of what tyler may think of him.

you can put lip stick on a fat bitch but she's still a fat bitch. slop is slop. lil b is weak.