Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
^ lmao i saw that nigga on the news and all i could sit there and think is MAYBE steve harvey fathered earl and thats why they hate steve harvey

same big ass lips and moustache

hahahahaha

i contemplated googling 'fuck steve harvey' to figure it out

tyler is hilarious for the 'buff nigga typing' persona based on tookie williams on steroids

i hope buff nigga makes a album guest spot one time

FUCK STEVE HARVEY!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ nice call, how old is that interview?
that could definitely be the reason lol

that pitchfork review/whatever was gay oro lol

the one thing that sucks about odd future is like...some people are on their dick to the point that i slightly think theyre gay pedophiles

no one in here, but a few people take their likes for OFWGKTA a lil too far

and that ICP shit, even mentioning that with them is lame IMO...theyre black kids from LA....regardless of what type of music they make....they are black kids from LA lol you cannot forget that.

bieng rich and famous is cool, but having douchebag fans will ruin everything

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^ nice call, how old is that interview?
that could definitely be the reason lol

that pitchfork review/whatever was gay oro lol

the one thing that sucks about odd future is like...some people are on their dick to the point that i slightly think theyre gay pedophiles

no one in here, but a few people take their likes for OFWGKTA a lil too far

and that ICP shit, even mentioning that with them is lame IMO...theyre black kids from LA....regardless of what type of music they make....they are black kids from LA lol you cannot forget that.

bieng rich and famous is cool, but having douchebag fans will ruin everything
Yeah I feel you, I think it's just another mark of their relevancy being on pirchfork. Most writeups like that have been swinging on their sack hard. I hope that juggalos don't like them lol.

Actually I read some tweets on tyler's page about some pedophile trying to rape him around the time he went to NYC.....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
“In the fifth grade I was arrested from school and suspended for a week cause I made blueprints and plans and went through the classrooms stealing all the Goosebumps books. I was successful with three classrooms. The way I did it, every week I came home with a certain amount. I had numbers one through 73. Then I fucking got caught. And I was a little smartass, so I was like, What a coincidence! A black youth getting arrested for wanting to read. So I made a list of everyone I thought snitched on me, who I was going to kill and torture.” – Tyler, the Creator

Read more: http://www.thefader.com/2010/12/15/...of-california-eating-raps-guts/#ixzz19M5jpT2m

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
A little late but fuck it.

Today Is the Day. Jet Age Of Tomorrow Releases Their Sophomore Project ‘Journey To The 5th Echelon’. This Is A All Around Upgrade From The VOYAGER Release. The Quirky Spaced Out Sounds Will Have Your Ears Mind Fucked For Days, So We Advise Not To Do Drugs While Listening. Featuring Appearances By Hodgy, Mike G, Wolf Haley, And Some Production By Tyler And Left Brain. Click Photo To Download

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
I'm a fuckin ninja and a jedi and I'm from Compton
Better pick a better option 'fore these Nikes get to stompin
Chompin at your oxygen chords
You fat, fake Keenan Thompson
Like a virgin, cherry faggot
We could get it poppin

domo genesis-super market