Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
damm. yall really love these guys. I didnt know they had such an impact on yall. im not tryin to go through everysingle page. where do u guys download their shit?
http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/

The top of the page has all the albums/mixtapes.
Get...

Earl Sweatshirt - EARL
Tyler, the Creator - BASTARD
OFWGKTA - Radical
MellowHype - BlackendWhite
Domo Genesis - Rolling Papers

Those are my faves. The first MellowHype is good but the second is dope as fuck. I just now really got around to giving Mike G's album Ali a good listen to and it's pretty damn good but I don't think it would knock any of those off the list.

Oh yeah and the links they give to the downloads, that hosting site sucks. Just google the albums and add mediafire at the end for much quicker downloading.

Semi OF related. I know he isn't an official member but I'd like to hear Vince Staples drop something this year in any form.

May 9, 2002
LOL...those dudes are fuckin fools.

What i like about them...is that they are having fun and they are just being themselves. They arnt trying to be something that arent and they arent forcing stereotypical image onto the listeners.

Apr 20, 2005
Swag in your mouth? ooooooooo i feel so disrespected right now. is that whats hot in the streets? I bet if u seen them boys live, u would get them autograph ur belly.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol why you got a version of Stick Up without Taco yelling at the end?

I'm a pretty bitch I'm hurt as fuck right now B!

edit- oh shit I think Tylers posting Yonkers at midnight PST?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

that shit was dope

lmao @ the last line"its been a couple of weeks and tina still aint permed her fucking weave"