Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
This Tyler kid is dope, how the hell is he getting so much exposure and hype by himself though?

Definitely the best thing to come out of the hip hop scene in a long time, lol @ wales and his dying career.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This Tyler kid is dope, how the hell is he getting so much exposure and hype by himself though?
As lame as it sounds their viral video(Earl) got them a lot of their attention. They've been able to stay in the spotlight by dropping a lot of consistent quality projects in a short amount of time.

Front Page of HypeBeast(which he's been a member of their forum for a while now).

http://hypebeast.com/

He made it on wshh thanks to GZA.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhea7M8EwYf1Aw8YAl

I guess it's a trending topic on twitter right now too. Don't even know where I would go to see that tho lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
(What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbin' 'em
I crash that fuckin' airplane that faggot nigga B.o.B is in
And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus
And won't stop until the fuckin' cops come in

The Wale thing might have been a hack but I wonder what B.o.B. is going to say about all that lol.

Apr 7, 2006
you will be able to view it once they unblock it at 12 tonight

There was a quarter million plus in less than 48 hours. This is definitely the breakthrough song, and an appropriate one at that; this shit is epic. I'm assuming it hits a million in a week or two.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What makes it even more impressive to me is he/they are still unsigned. Yeah they have some industry backing now and managers that have helped make some pretty solid careers but what really what have they done much different with all that yet? They have still only done a handful of shows and Tyler did everything for that video minus direct it. He wrote the song, did the beat, produced the video and all that from a 19 year old just says something about his work ethic.

Also Yonkers sounds completly different than anything he has put out to date but still has that same vibe as his older material.

But seeing Earl is the one that made them really get noticed in the first place I wonder have any of the people helping them out now tried to get in contact with his mom about his situation. Personally I think their whole camp is dope but the two who shine through the bunch the most are Tyler and Earl of course.

Apr 7, 2006
I asked Al this in chat yesterday, but I question if the others will even be recognized by new fans. I feel like Tyler and Earl are going to be the face of Odd Future and none of the others will blow up as much as them when they gather "mainstream" appeal.

I'm interested to see how their success pans out. It's been a while since I gave a shit about an artist's following.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
eminem needs to sign these guys. dont know why he signed slaughterhouse and yelawolf.
these dudes are young and havent even reached their creative peak yet. the controversy alone would generate album sales. somebody is going to be smart and sign them and make a killin and make hip hop history. i'm with you nuttkase, i'm not understanding why they havent been signed yet.