Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

emcee i know in el paso that made a odd future diss haha He mad his group was named Goblins way before OF lol

so I uploaded it for the lulz to youtube

May 13, 2011
In dat nigga Tony's defense

Jack looks like hes in the "Gang" part of Wolf Gang but isnt apart of the main 11 artist

prolly cuz he sounds/look like a teenage african apprentice to the poet
I mean, yeah, of course I wasn't thinking he was a core member. Afterwards I remembered one of his verses was posted here a couple months ago, and I recall people being doubtful of his affiliation.

Was clearing it up for those who didn't know, but hey, I guess I'm in the wrong place.

Nov 7, 2006
highly doubt it's a diss to them. and even if it was it would be a bitter one cause tyler makes the same sounding beats as esham did back in the day and has wicked rhymes and made it bigger already than esham ever did. just sayin....

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
highly doubt it's a diss to them. and even if it was it would be a bitter one cause tyler makes the same sounding beats as esham did back in the day and has wicked rhymes and made it bigger already than esham ever did. just sayin....

Yeah, I agree on Odd Future making experimental type production which Esham started doing years ago, but they haven't surpassed him in sales. It would take them awhile to build up a following like Esham has had over the years... not talking months, but years... It wasn't a diss to them btw.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I liked some of Esham's older material and like I said I haven't heard the song, diss, whatever it is because I'm at work. But some older cats are starting to seem bitter like Krazee said. Anyone know what Esham's (solo) career soundscans are out of curiosty? Seeing he is from an era when people actually went out and bought cds (more or less had to if you wanted the music) I'm guessing he has to have sold quite a few units in his time.

Also while both Esham and Tyler's production are experimental in nature I don't hear many similarities in the sound of their beats beyond them both being experimental.