Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah that shit was pretty weak imo. Tyler called the loop horrible and mentioned he will never release his instrumentals for this reason lol.

This is the 1k reply and I just realized I'm the top poster in this thread. :(

sad statistic is sad

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
A little old but Odd Future on Fantasy Factory would be hilarious and looks like it might happen at some point...

I wonder if Rob was the one who built them a mini ramp like Tyler said someone did a little while back.

And...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Not talking about the content of the song and didn't say it was their only waka influenced song. When taco and jasper are the features its a given the song is gonna be nonsense lol.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006

This songs hella dope, another good live instrument performance. I think this was formerly known as "Surveillance." I'm taking a guess that on the Numbers album they're naming all of the tracks numbers.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah all the tracks on Numbers are going to be numbers. That shit was dope. lol @ Left Brain sporting neon green board shorts though. One of the best quotes I saw on a different board was "These n*ggas hella raw but why do they look like they just got back from a trip to Sea World?" That shit had me rolling.