ODD FUTURE vs Detroit, Michigan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!!

Feb 11, 2006
i might be late to this shit but i seen 0r0 and nutkase listne to this dude,i never checked him out ...is it stoner rap??

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol that's just tyler and earl sometimes, everyone else is more regular/stoner rap.

they even got an R&B cat lol

tyler be gassin his weird lyrics sometimes tho

Feb 8, 2003
These preppy azz weird dressing odd niggas not gonna do nothing tuff in detroit. they fuck around get sent back home in a body bag fucking with the wrong street nigga from there. Muhfuckas dont play in the D.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!! ICP!!!
lol, they were chanting hodgy beats, but I'm pretty sure you knew that

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Trick Trick needs to smack them and take their chains.

That would surely bolster their fame ten fold.

Then Tyler could rap about eating a cockroach in the bathroom of the Majestic while getting head from a quadriplegic.

I can hardly wait for this to happen.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Timebreh , i say check em out..music is free on they site and it aint all lynch mixed with eminem..they got some dope beats..hodgy beats is cool and frank ocean got that r&b down

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
For someone who dislikes them so much you always pop up in their threads. But yeah I know that's the point of message boards, but why I find it kind of funny is because I've seen you do it on another forum too.

You need to learn to troll better Carl.

Dec 17, 2004
^^you trollin me bro?

but yeah im i hater. its weird i actually follow odd future and am interested in their fanbase. like normally you'd ignore my post but somehow i say something bad about odd future and ppl jump on me. i wonder why? i guess im just intrigued when ppl have a strong cult following that i cant understand why.

first time i heard odd future i thought ehh kids rappin shock value type shit...not impressed but whatever. then when i saw how much ppl liked them on here...ppl who are normally so critical of other music i was like really? then i read critics praising them as genius and am thinking wtf? what is everyone hearing i dont hear, so i go back and listen to their shit and am still scratching my head what the big deal is.

so a haters gotta hate

Feb 11, 2006
^^you trollin me bro?

but yeah im i hater. its weird i actually follow odd future and am interested in their fanbase. like normally you'd ignore my post but somehow i say something bad about odd future and ppl jump on me. i wonder why? i guess im just intrigued when ppl have a strong cult following that i cant understand why.

first time i heard odd future i thought ehh kids rappin shock value type shit...not impressed but whatever. then when i saw how much ppl liked them on here...ppl who are normally so critical of other music i was like really? then i read critics praising them as genius and am thinking wtf? what is everyone hearing i dont hear, so i go back and listen to their shit and am still scratching my head what the big deal is.

so a haters gotta hate
2 paragraphs to say u aint feelin them?
it aint really dat serious mayne...and why are u intersted in their fanbase??? serio question