ODD FUTURE vs Detroit, Michigan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^you trollin me bro?

but yeah im i hater. its weird i actually follow odd future and am interested in their fanbase. like normally you'd ignore my post but somehow i say something bad about odd future and ppl jump on me. i wonder why? i guess im just intrigued when ppl have a strong cult following that i cant understand why.

first time i heard odd future i thought ehh kids rappin shock value type shit...not impressed but whatever. then when i saw how much ppl liked them on here...ppl who are normally so critical of other music i was like really? then i read critics praising them as genius and am thinking wtf? what is everyone hearing i dont hear, so i go back and listen to their shit and am still scratching my head what the big deal is.

so a haters gotta hate
Nah, I don't throw around the word hater that easily. People like what they like and don't what they don't. If it's not for you that's cool. I just always find it wierd when people take time to post, talk, write, whatever about things they don't like. That's in general though, not just music and not aimed at you. I've always been like that personally. If I don't like something I don't pay it much to any mind. Have I chimmed in on threads about artists, movies, etc I don't like here and there, of course. But I've seen people constantly post on message boards about shit they don't like and it just never made much sense to me to invest time into things you don't like.

Dec 17, 2004
^^true dat

2 paragraphs to say u aint feelin them?
it aint really dat serious mayne...and why are u intersted in their fanbase??? serio question
good question. im not sure. im trying to figure out why i am myself. its like juggalos i guess. i used to wonder how the hell icp had this cult following. so im kinda confused with odd future the same way. i think its interesting that when i do some ppl are a little more sensitive to it than they normally would be. i really am just more curious than anything which is why i still read about them but cant help from sprinklin my bias when i do