Occupy Wall Street Protest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
wow. you truely are a fuckin idiot. the "Grand Ol' Party" got rid of slavery dick mouth. the Democratic party fought to keep slavery alive.

dont speak for Democrats breh. you make the whole party look stupid.
I'm not a democrat lol. Parties evolve and the people that used to vote democrat because it was racist and religious now vote republican because that is the new party of religulous clowns and racist chumps.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Chief, duuuuuuuude. The bailout is a legislative issue, not an executive call. Look at how all your favorite republican congressman (that's grown person terminology for members of the senate and house of representatives(which is grown person terminology for elected officials of our legislative branch of the federal government)). I can school you bro it might just take a minute.

Tell me how these republicans voted on the bailout package. A % for and a% against will suffice
All of my favorite? I'm an Independent, thank you. I, unlike most sheep (such as yourself) think for myself.

Not an executive call? Who was pushing for it from the gate? Obama.

And an FYI, the DEMS had been running the government since, ummm, '07 I believe (simple way of saying Majority, so you could understand better). Let's just take a look at the numbers, k? If I recall correctly, 60% of the Democrats voted for the bill, and about 1/3 (grown person terminology for 33.33%) of the Republicans voted for the bill. Both party leaders urged their parties to approve it.

Mar 11, 2011
All of my favorite? I'm an Independent, thank you. I, unlike most sheep (such as yourself) think for myself.

Not an executive call? Who was pushing for it from the gate? Obama.

And an FYI, the DEMS had been running the government since, ummm, '07 I believe. Let's just take a look at the numbers, k? If I recall correctly, 60% of the Democrats voted for the bill, and about 1/3 (grown person terminology for 33.33%) of the Republicans voted for the bill. Both party leaders urged their parties to approve it.
Thank you (HD voice)
your going in circles faster than the little boys on tricycles that Foul Mouth looks at all day through his drawn window shades lol.
We're good though man I have no real issue with actual Republicans, they have their opinion and I have mine and they coincide sometimes. I just think tea party people are idiot sheep and that is all.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Or the government could show people how to be self-reliant.

I'm sorry, I've seen the brokest of broke people rise up out of poverty and do quite well. It's not impossible, it just takes a lot of work and motivation.

I can't take your argument seriously any longer. Strange republican policy? You don't know who bailed the banks out? I'll give you a hint...he came after George W. Bush, and his name starts with an O and ends with BAMA.

Both Presidents have had the same policy on the matter. T.A.R.P funds were used to "help stabilize" failing institutions, but it didn't start during Obama's presidency. It actually started during the end of Bush's presidency. Look up what Secretary Henry Paulson did during his run. I don't think they followed typical "Republican doctrine" very well. lulz

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Thank you (HD voice)
your going in circles faster than the little boys on tricycles that Foul Mouth looks at all day through his drawn window shades lol.
We're good though man I have no real issue with actual Republicans, they have their opinion and I have mine and they coincide sometimes. I just think tea party people are idiot sheep and that is all.
How am I going in circles? Out of all that you chose to highlight the fact that two people urged others to vote for it? 1 person doesn't speak for the party...just like 4 rednecks doesn't speak for the Tea Party...just like Obama doesn't speak for the Democratic party...just like a white boy in Tacoma doesn't speak for me, just like George Lopez doesn't speak for Mexicans...and just like the underwear bomber doesn't speak for black folks.

Nov 7, 2006
Half the people in this protest probably doesnt even know what it's for. i went out to check out the boston one and saw mcdonalds wrappers everywhere and people goin into banks to get money out there account and shit. people will bitch just to bitch but you really think this will even get anywhere? thats a NO. dont get me wrong i think it's actually a good cause but tthey literally contradicting themselves while protesting lol.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
THATS AN OPINION...AND IT STILL ISNT THE MORAL THING, THATS RIGHT.
BUT EVERYBODY WANNA ACT ALL PROPER AND CORRECT...WHEN ITS BENEFICIAL TO WHAT THEY WANT.

LOL...EVERYBODY GOTTA ANSWER TO SOMEBODY
its the truth.

what also is the truth, is protesting on wall street isn't gonna change anything. ever.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
What it comes down to is simple: These big fucking corporations need to quit shipping jobs/production overseas to fatten their greasy pockets even more. Banks need to pay for the mess they created. That is what the people want. Build the backyard, not overseas....

Fuck a democrat and republican. We are Americans, that shit is the problem plain and simple.
Basically.

I'm currently working for one of these big banks, and we just had some big conference call, talkin about how they're gonna start moving a bunch of jobs over to India.. and telling us that it's being done because it's "in the best interest of the company"

of course... all these companies looking out for their own best interest, but that's what causing the economy as a whole to go to shit

fucked up part though is they just built some state of the art top of the line office with a gym, recreation center, full kitchen, etc... for India... and we lose our jobs... the fuck?

I'm not even anti-capitalism... but at some point these corporations need to realize they're fucking over our economy and it will never get better if this shit continues

by the way, anyone leading that protest shit... come through to downtown Oakland, then I can go home with pay like when the Oscar Grant protests were going on, lol