Occupy Wall Street Protest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004

and the white money mayweather wasting an opportunity to get 2 taco bell tacos...."money aint a thang!!"....i wonder if her burns the rent money his parents send him every month?

this has been going on since last saturday. ppl been camping out and marching in the financial district by the ny stock exchange/federal reserve bank/wall street etc.....fed up with our unjust economic system. they also hope to put pressure on obama administration to take more action on holding ppl accountable for our recent "economic meltdown"

lupe fiasco and immortal technique were there yesterday. whats interesting is the mainstream media is strategically not giving it much coverage....for once the media not trying to sensationalize something....wonder why???

honeslty though...if they want to get anything accopmlished they need to start breaking and burning some shit...but not 1 dollar bills

Aug 24, 2003
who do these people think they are? i hope every one of them is beaten to a bloody pulp then imprisoned for life for treason

hang em' high

wall street IS america, if you dont like america then get the fuck out

Dec 17, 2004
looks to still be going pretty strong and growing in numbers. celebs like sexy sweet nectar of life susan sarandon and others keep dropping by and they pledge to stay protesting through winter

i just heard san diegos gonna start their version this week by the gaslamp, so im assuming other cities are also...la, sf, chi, etc. will likely get in on this

sucks for timm

bin laden didnt blow up the projects it was YOU nigga! tell the TRUTH nigga!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
looks to still be going pretty strong and growing in numbers. celebs like sexy sweet nectar of life susan sarandon and others keep dropping by and they pledge to stay protesting through winter

i just heard san diegos gonna start their version this week by the gaslamp, so im assuming other cities are also...la, sf, chi, etc. will likely get in on this

sucks for timm

bin laden didnt blow up the projects it was YOU nigga! tell the TRUTH nigga!
SF had one on thursday or friday I believe

Nov 1, 2005
who do these people think they are? i hope every one of them is beaten to a bloody pulp then imprisoned for life for treason

hang em' high

wall street IS america, if you dont like america then get the fuck out
thats right..all them wall street faggots should be executed for what they did to our economy during bush's presidency.them,cheney,bush and rumsfeld need to be shot.