OAKLAND RAIDERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win?

• Total voters

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Raiders didnt show up today.

Palmer has no weapons to throw to,...they are all out with "foot injuries".

And Miami is good now

Jun 23, 2005
4 games to go. i see us maybe going 3-1 maybe 2-2 and i think the broncos will go 2-2. we could be tied up to end the year. but i still see us going to the playoffs.

Nov 1, 2004
We need the Denver Tebows to lose the rest of their games. We cannot allow the season to end with a tie. Denver is winning that tie right now and you know the media is loving this Tebow shit.
What a disappointing game.

Jan 4, 2003
^^ cant pin tha L on that.. we had a total team loss.. seems like Hue Jackson always has better game plans set up for when we play tough teams.. but yet come out all soft on teams we should beat.. cant stand that shit

Jan 4, 2003
cowgirls feelings are hurt.. she started off her morning great thanks to our loss.. but now shes prolly at tha bar takin shots over and over again

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Terrible game, real dissappointing. Just hope they can pull their shit together for the next couple games. Good couple quarters for the Raiders, couple bad quarters for the Broncos, everything will be copesedic, lol, hopefully.

And lol @ all the 49er/Raider/Cowboy arguments. Theres less than a handful of people in this forum that can have a coherent conversation about anything, all the blabbering back and forth from 9er fans that are just trolling, and dopes like ras are getting old.

Lol, me and a coworker (49er fan) came to a conclusion the other day about the 49er/Raider argument...49er fans are assholes. Raider fans are assholes. The difference is 49er fans are oblivious to the fact theyre assholes, and Raider fans are proud of the fact theyre assholes, lol.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
We went from leading the division to just in the hunt for the wild card...We needed this game and we didnt come through....FUCK...