OAKLAND RAIDERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win?

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2005
OUT - QB Jason Campbell (collarbone), WR Jacoby Ford (foot), RB Taiwan Jones (hamstring), RB Darren McFadden (foot), WR Denarius Moore (foot), DE Jarvis Moss (hamstring)

QUESTIONABLE - K Sebastian Janikowski (left hamstring), DT Tommy Kelly (toe), LB Rolando McClain (ankle), DE Trevor Scott (shoulder), LB Kamerion Wimbley (hamstring)

PROBABLE - DE Lamarr Houston (knee), S Michael Huff (ankle), CB Chris Johnson (hamstring, groin), S Michael Mitchell (ankle), DT Richard Seymour (knee)

Dolphins:
DOUBTFUL - G Vernon Carey (ankle)

QUESTIONABLE - S Yeremiah Bell (foot)

PROBABLE - K Dan Carpenter (right groin)

WE NEED THIS GAME BAD!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
^No team is 100% healthy breh. Raiders need to win this game because they got 2 tough ass games right after.
how many teams have 16 players on their injury reports though? and it's been this way for a while now. I think we've had at least two starters at key positions out every week since the start of the season. just compare the dolphins injury report to ours.

Apr 25, 2002
Carson palmer has to manage the ball well and get that ball in the end zone if we wanna win this game. We can't rely on jano if he reaggrivated his hamstring. We need bush and reese to have huge games as well. I think our dline can plays stable enough and put some pressure miami and force them into many 3rd n long situations. Tough to call but come Sunday its gonna be a battle....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Must win game with Detroit and Greenbay coming up. If the Raiders can keep the run under control, and not shoot themselves in the foot with penalties they should be able to win going into the next couple. It would also be nice if they can score a TD in the 3rd or 4th quarter.

Dec 2, 2006
As beat up as we are on both sides of the ball, we can still squeeze one out in Miami. Unfortunately I doubt DMac or Ford are ready for Green Bay either. This week we can play ball control and get a W. Next week we need to score points to have a chance at a W.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
alotta people say Michael Bush is slow and not as good as D-Mac,but hes damn sure more reliable and durable,probably one of the most durable players we got....the key to our offense flowing tomorrow is Bush bull dozing straight ahead and take pressure off Palmer so he doesn't throw int's.... its a good thing we still got Bush,hes hella under appreciated.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^you do that then you feed into the dolphins game. they're good at stopping the run. you got to exploit that young secondary. quick snaps and no huddles will get you the win with ease. if you power run it then it will be a close game but i still think raiders got it.

May 3, 2002
this is going to be a real test on the road playing early, but if we can win and get Mcfadden, Ford & Moore back for Green Bay then I think we stand a good chance at giving them their first L granted they don't lose to the Giants

May 3, 2002
^^^you do that then you feed into the dolphins game. they're good at stopping the run. you got to exploit that young secondary. quick snaps and no huddles will get you the win with ease. if you power run it then it will be a close game but i still think raiders got it.
Palmer is good in the hurry up which I think we need to utilize it tomorrow

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fuck man I'm stuck at this bitches apartment with no car and the bitch has no cable. I gotta get the fuck outta here, got less than an hour till game time