OAKLAND RAIDERS VS MIAMI DOLPHINS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win?

• Total voters
Jan 4, 2003
its funny how niner fans are soo concerned about our games more then their own lol.. a raiders loss means more to them than a niner win.. #weirdos all over fb "go dolphins" "go broncos" lmao.. square ass fanbase I tell ya

Dec 4, 2006
its funny how niner fans are soo concerned about our games more then their own lol.. a raiders loss means more to them than a niner win.. #weirdos all over fb "go dolphins" "go broncos" lmao.. square ass fanbase I tell ya

I wasn't going to comment on this thread..

but weren't you guys all over the Ravens vs Niners thread? lmao

the funny thing is, y'all losing to the Dolphins..

And the Raiders are only winning 1 game out of their next 4 games ha haha

Jan 4, 2003
I wasn't going to comment on this thread..

but weren't you guys all over the Ravens vs Niners thread? lmao

the funny thing is, y'all losing to the Dolphins..

And the Raiders are only winning 1 game out of their next 4 games ha haha
huge difference brody.. ravens vs niners game was ona thurs night.. all we was able to watch.. you'll never catch me anxious for a niners game ona sunday mornin like most of your fellow fans are soo concerned about our game..

and yup its funny.. dolphins is ballin out tho, so a tough game was expected.. don't think anyone seen this is a cake walk for Oak unless they predicted an outcome at tha beg. of tha season

Jan 4, 2003
lurking?

I clicked to see all the crying in this thread..

LMAO@Bush running all over the raiders Defense..

I tell you this, No playoffs............
sad part is.. if we miss tha playoffs.. niner fans would find that more exciting and appreciating then their team actually making it and going 1 and out lol.. :dead: lames

Feb 12, 2004
No you wont. 27-0 to the Dolphins wtf do you think Aaron Rodgers will do to your defense? Raiders about to go on a 3 game losing streak. Better hope there's no more Timmy Tebow miracles in Minnesota....