nortenos in georgia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2006
$ileNt_eNe_ATL said:
@how old r u ? u act like my lil sis , stop popin out the side of yo face and stay in yo shoes, STOP NET BANGIN u aint impressing any 1 ,
isn't this whole "thread" about net bangin? some norteno in georgia talkin 2 nortenos in cali?? y do nortenos copy parts of sureno culture and say they hate surenos? why are you proud of bein a norteno, what makes nortenos different from everybody else? cause all i see from them are borrowed peices of other cultures. no offense. believe it or not, that was a serious question.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
ABM_general said:
yo fuck all u bitches k nites wit us too fuck all u an diss aint cali diss ga so fuck what u say an no all bout dat money will be takin yo shit sometime so watch yo head cause deys a 45 aimed at it bitches
haha wtf

you gwendolyn araujo transgender teen ass muthafucka, your parents can't be proud

unplug your computer and set yourself on fire.

::

Sep 10, 2005
chingas said:
isn't this whole "thread" about net bangin? some norteno in georgia talkin 2 nortenos in cali?? y do nortenos copy parts of sureno culture and say they hate surenos? why are you proud of bein a norteno, what makes nortenos different from everybody else? cause all i see from them are borrowed peices of other cultures. no offense. believe it or not, that was a serious question.
You obviosly dont know what the fuck your talking about, and your questions are sounding a little J-Boegish.

May 24, 2006
NorthgateSacra said:
You obviosly dont know what the fuck your talking about, and your questions are sounding a little J-Boegish.
don't know who j-boeg is. do u mean i don't know what i'm talkin about as in the thread, or the part about nortenos borrowing from sureno culture?

May 24, 2006
NorthgateSacra said:
J-Boeg is a pig that comes on the siccness, and explain how we borrow from skraps...
a pig? u mean jura? chota? 5-0? what's he on here for? and the whole "borrow from scraps" thing can't really be pushed on just your group, they're considered the modern day version of the early 1900's people who started many trends followed around the US and the world (pachucos), so it can't be blamed just on nortenos.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
nvuskilla14 said:
MUCH love to all the homies en Georgia, Silent homie much love 2 u to. keep doing ya thang homie, earn ur stripes with da realest, who be known to smash.
Simone.I agree.
I have been seeing alot of things about gente having problems with out of Califas Nortenos.Why?? When a carnal or fellow ene get's locked up in the system and then gets transfered to another state or so forth.They will eventually start things going in that state.Their are some,don't get me wrong that don't know about the nortenos and just hear about it and will start to claim it just like the ones that claim the south.Those will soon flip to something else when a real Norteno beats them down to test their heart and make that person realize he doesn't know whats it's about.If some don't know they will ask someon from Califas and will get 411 to start it to be a Northerner mainly in the lock up.Things are different now a days than it was back in the late 70's and early 80's.All Califas have been trying to have some chapters in All parts od the United States and those who don't know about the correct way it should be , will end up learning it the hard way..

Feb 16, 2006
Don't U Northerner$ Have Norteno$ in Phoenix AZ Cau$e I'm Out Here Right now and i Have'nt $een none yet Ju$t one though but he wa$'nt a real norteno he wa$ a bitch who plucked hi$ eyebrow$ trying 2 Be a prettyboy Foo Looked gay

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Bulldog$4Life said:
Don't U Northerner$ Have Norteno$ in Phoenix AZ Cau$e I'm Out Here Right now and i Have'nt $een none yet Ju$t one though but he wa$'nt a real norteno he wa$ a bitch who plucked hi$ eyebrow$ trying 2 Be a prettyboy Foo Looked gay
I believe their's only a small percentage of Nortenos in Phoenix AZ.Mostly you will see Paisas claiming 13.

Mar 12, 2005
CRAZY SILENT said:
Simone.I agree.
I have been seeing alot of things about gente having problems with out of Califas Nortenos.Why?? When a carnal or fellow ene get's locked up in the system and then gets transfered to another state or so forth.They will eventually start things going in that state.Their are some,don't get me wrong that don't know about the nortenos and just hear about it and will start to claim it just like the ones that claim the south.Those will soon flip to something else when a real Norteno beats them down to test their heart and make that person realize he doesn't know whats it's about.If some don't know they will ask someon from Califas and will get 411 to start it to be a Northerner mainly in the lock up.Things are different now a days than it was back in the late 70's and early 80's.All Califas have been trying to have some chapters in All parts od the United States and those who don't know about the correct way it should be , will end up learning it the hard way..
If you knew an OG norteno from the Late 70s throughout the 80s he'd tell you this, You aint supposed to teach another norteno the knowledge the older homies give you if that nortenos is not from your varrio or hood. If you do you'll be considered a Varrio Hopper, and back in the 80s if you did and your fellow Carnales found out, you loose respect and even maybe worse they jump your out the Bronca. I would never let a vato from another estado know the knowledge the OG's give me. Because to be a norteno in the beginning you have to know what it was all about, La Historia, how we came off. If a norteno from Arizona or Texas for example asked me How nortenos do in Stocktone, I won't say a word. Because why the fuck would you ask info on how a nortenos life is, when you say or claim you are one without the knowledge and skill. I've never been to the pinta, but I bet you alot of vatos on this site don't even know what PROGRAM is, and It's purpose. Or that many of you vatos are restricted from Using Drugs. Well anyways, I'm tired of all of this Prison talk, Let's talk music, but norteno knowledge, Is truly spread through the calles, and the generations after you, and so on.

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
silentloc_14 said:
IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO U REALLY R ABM GENERAL AND I SEE U ENE WHERE IN MY HOOD WE GONNA FUK U UP AND FUK U AND UR GREEN FLAGS ILL WIPE MY ASS WIT DEM PUSSY ASS RAGS
TRAJIK ONE said:
NET BANGIN @ ITS FINEST!! ^^^^^^^:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
lol

Feb 21, 2006
I'm 34 ese and I know the history as well as on the calles. And for the record never refer to your any nortenos as carnal as true full blown NF members call each other Familiano. Carnal is used by La eme to refer to one another. A true Norteno inside the pinta would never call each other Carnal.
As far as schooling the young ones on how to be a norteno, its doesn't matter if they are from a different varrio. IF you see your fellow Norteno and he needs help or schooling on doing the right thing and he's down for the cause, than you do what needs to be done. Theres not enough Nortenos as it is and subversive talk like yours will just divide when we need to unite and recruit as much as possible.
Being that you been schooled by some veteranos you should no that Nortenos see no varrios in the pinta. All street beef in left on the street. Theres no EHP Vs. Horseshoe, everyone is a norteno and you can get schooled by a vato from a rival varrio is need be.
Once your earn the respect of the streets than you can impart whatever knowledege you need. Don't side bust, gossip or politicking (I dunno if thats even a word) thats written in our constitution.

Feb 16, 2006
CRAZY SILENT said:
I believe their's only a small percentage of Nortenos in Phoenix AZ.Mostly you will see Paisas claiming 13.
There'$ Pai$a$ here but there'$ foo$ from L.A. coming here Claiming that $krap $hit and the foo'$ here from Phoenix don't like that becau$e the $krapa$ coming here i$ banging on PHX (Phoenix) talking down on foo$ $aying Cali'$ the $hit fuck Phoenix $o the $krap$ from L.A. don't get $hown no Love from Phoenix Foo$ e$pecially there own kind here there$ $krap$ fighting $krap$ here, I told $ome Foo$ i wa$ from Cali and they were $aying you banging on phoenix I $aid i got re$prect for everyone that ha$ heart dont matter what $tate u from $o i gue$$ everyone coming from Cali i$ con$idered to talk down on Phoenix but i told them Central to tha Bay they dont talk $hit on anyone there ha$ to be a rea$on to talk $hit on u if ur a bitch ur gonna get talk down on $o Phoenix Foo$ dont like Cali Foo$ from L.A. If there were more norteno$ here yall would take over the $krap$ here are Pu$$y'$ mo$t of them are $kinny a$ hell wieghing at lea$t 85 pound$ but the Pai$a$ coming from the border i$ getting jumped in to $ureno$ I gue$$ the $krap$ are $aying to the Pai$a$ there the only mexican gang here $o there getting hella deep out here.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Stockton209SS said:
If you knew an OG norteno from the Late 70s throughout the 80s he'd tell you this, You aint supposed to teach another norteno the knowledge the older homies give you if that nortenos is not from your varrio or hood. If you do you'll be considered a Varrio Hopper, and back in the 80s if you did and your fellow Carnales found out, you loose respect and even maybe worse they jump your out the Bronca. I would never let a vato from another estado know the knowledge the OG's give me. Because to be a norteno in the beginning you have to know what it was all about, La Historia, how we came off. If a norteno from Arizona or Texas for example asked me How nortenos do in Stocktone, I won't say a word. Because why the fuck would you ask info on how a nortenos life is, when you say or claim you are one without the knowledge and skill. I've never been to the pinta, but I bet you alot of vatos on this site don't even know what PROGRAM is, and It's purpose. Or that many of you vatos are restricted from Using Drugs. Well anyways, I'm tired of all of this Prison talk, Let's talk music, but norteno knowledge, Is truly spread through the calles, and the generations after you, and so on.
Damn!! You put a big smile on my face.Enserio!Your 100% Right. You don't give them the info on how it's to be done in Califas.Yes,your right!They get tested,but your right enuff of the pinta talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.