nortenos in georgia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
^WATSON is what they call it.

So you Nortenos in Omega, GA don't get along with CRIPS? If anything CRIPS should be allied with XIV. The leader of the Gangster Disciples doesn't even want CRIPS allied with FOLKS. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way about trampas.

Mar 29, 2006
LIKE I SAID ENE OTHER CLIKA DAT FUKS WIT DA SKRAPS COULD SUK A DIK AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF UR A CRIP FOLK BLOOD LATIN KING OR EVEN ANOTHER NORTENO GANG DAT 4 SOME REASON BECAME A BITCH AND FUKS WIT DEM BUT DA CRAB NIGGAS WANNA BANG WIT DEM SO ITS WUTEVA WHENEVA

Oct 19, 2002
ABM_general said:
oh yeah im not a sureno or scrub ,green flags all day an we say fuck who eva don't like it an mostly red rags.....sht u levas ain't clickin hurr,u dont run shit but from da surenos. shit if u smart u'll burn dat red an not end up a sur trece' target an a anotha dead body burnt wit thirteen shots.
you're pretty tough

Now go fly your green rag around your backyard some more so no one else sees you and kicks your ass.

Sep 10, 2005
ABM_general said:
yo northgate bitch or whateva tha fuck yo name is..... round hurr scrubs aint shit!! an its norputos dats a sign of disrespect you inbred dick suckin jail house slut.......get yo shit rite fo u open yo dsl's bitch!
That isnt my name, you dumbass. Varrio Northgate in Sacramento is what it stands for.

What does ABM stand for? Almighty Brokeback Mountaineers?

And what are you a general of? Kentucky Fried Chicken?

And why do you fly a green rag? So you can be camoflaged in the bushes, while hiding like a little bitch?

You are not a factor, I have never even heard of your gayness before.

Dont come on here dissrespecting, and think you are punking anybody 1000 miles away. In all reality, you are just a cock breathed, homo e-thug laying on your back getting tea bagged by a skrap.

If you ever have the balls taken out of your mouth, and come to California, I'd be happy to put my foot up your loose ass.

"get yo shit rite fo u open yo dsl's bitch!" Ebonics 101

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
ABM_general said:
yo all i gotta say if FUCK RED AND WHOEVA ASSOCIATES WIT IT!!!! SURENOS AND ABM RUN DISS SHIT HURR AN SHIT ILL TAKE WHAT I DESERVE EVEN IF ITS A NORPUTO PLAQUE SHIT U WACK FO THROWIN UP 14 N_E WAYS- FUCK YALL!
Surenos in Cali won't connect with ABM.Your defending something you don't know much about.Go to the Southern Cali forume and let them know you love them and they will show you..I even seen the S.Califas gente beat down a sureno from the east-coast for just claiming the south and mixing their colors up with blue and grey.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
ABM_general said:
yo fuck all u bitches k nites wit us too fuck all u an diss aint cali diss ga so fuck what u say an no all bout dat money will be takin yo shit sometime so watch yo head cause deys a 45 aimed at it bitches
NET BANGIN @ ITS FINEST!! :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Sep 10, 2005
ABM_general said:
yo fuck all u bitches k nites wit us too fuck all u an diss aint cali diss ga so fuck what u say an no all bout dat money will be takin yo shit sometime so watch yo head cause deys a 45 aimed at it bitches
Mmmmm, Hmmmmm...what ever you say Lil Gay. I dont think E-40's book of slang would even help me decipher what the fuck your trying to say. Do us all a favor, and kill yourself.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
ABM_general said:
diss aint cali diss ga so fuck what u say an no all bout dat money will be takin yo shit sometime so watch yo head cause deys a 45 aimed at it bitches
The Money thing is in every city and State not just GA.The knight,peasant ,ect other stuff you see under the names is just part of the website with all the forums and threads.We're all from different cliques and cities and states.Your anger shouldn't be and issue on the netbanging.Go take it out on the streets.I'm sure the older homies in your neighborhood will say the same..

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
@amb general : grow up u lil wanabee , banging on the net dont make u hard, especially when you false claiming a set you dont even bang.
you straight stupid , every 1 should get in 1 big ass line and take turns slapping you,

damn so much anger in dat lil guy abm but yeah ene wayz ive meet niggaz from ny who were lk n turned into nortenoz n my niggaz cuzin from miami he waz a latin Dizciple turned norteno n they still claim it till diz day even when they go back home n i waz locked up with 2 homiez from lk in da pin n they waz rideing with da homiez but itz like homiez b4 me said every state got diffrent rulez n diffrent mind framez we still all claim da same thing at da end off da day so az far az im concern if u willing 2 die 4 dat mighty N then welcome 2 da family n dont trip on what goez on in other statez cuz u cant control it juzt worry about where u at n takeing care off da scrapz out here in cali

Status
Not open for further replies.