Norteno In Los Angeles looking for surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
what does it mean tho... just out of curiosity, if say, ONE OF the groups (not saying any ONE in particular) has a hood on one side of the street, & THE OTHER has a hood, riiiiiight around the corner from the other, but yet the live within a mile radius & both claim to RUN SHIT, or be the kings of the block, or whatever..... just sayin.

just sayin... this could be in LA, Compton, San Diego, Tuscon, Houston or in San Jose right off of San Antonio & King roads, or even possibly directly off of Vine @ Virginia....

opinions... Go!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Idk... Im not a real norteno since im from georgia and all.... I just drive my pickup thru the woods and go buck hunting..
you are a whiteboy by default.... welcome to our club.

Ill send you a video so you can learn our secret white guy handshake
( its basically just a high-five that we usually miss each other hands on )

Mar 25, 2005
what does it mean tho... just out of curiosity, if say, ONE OF the groups (not saying any ONE in particular) has a hood on one side of the street, & THE OTHER has a hood, riiiiiight around the corner from the other, but yet the live within a mile radius & both claim to RUN SHIT, or be the kings of the block, or whatever..... just sayin.

just sayin... this could be in LA, Compton, San Diego, Tuscon, Houston or in San Jose right off of San Antonio & King roads, or even possibly directly off of Vine @ Virginia....

opinions... Go!
In Salinas there is two places with similar scenarios....If you check the crime rate, violent crimes and murder happen quite often around both of these parts. I would say they make up a good percentage of all crime in the east side....

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
you are a whiteboy by default.... welcome to our club.

Ill send you a video so you can learn our secret white guy handshake
( its basically just a high-five that we usually miss each other hands on )

allright!! i knew wearing all this realtree camo would pay off...
can F @FilthDee be in the club too??

Nov 3, 2011
JESUS CHRIST ITS HARD READING SHIT ON THE INTERNET THESE DAYS

1 TH1xK 1TS FUCK3x FUNNy H0W ALL TH3S3 FUCK3x N0RKAKA ACT ALL FUCK3x HARD B3H1xD A FUCK3x C0MPUT3R SCR33N CHAL3S DROP y0UR FUCK3N BALLS F00LS n q0 0UT 1x TH3 STR33TS n TALK SHyT x0T B3H1xD A FUCK3x C0MPUT3R DAMN
TH1S 1S PUR0 S0UTH S1D3 W0RLD W1D3 FUCK N0RKAKS
SUR3x L1F3STyL3 X111
B1q BAD LvLs L1TTL3 VALL3Y L0K0T3S SUR3N0 GANG
but your from 707....... lmao fuckin scrap

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Is anyone else having a problem seeing videos on this site w apple products?

I dunno why I can't see any youtubes embedded lately..weird
Yeah same shit, fucking apple, download "puffin free" from the App Store it's a browser that shows flash videos.

Google chrome on the left and puffin free on the right

Last edited: