Norteno In Los Angeles looking for surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
you are exactly right, I heard some of the Ese hoods in LA go as far back as the 1920's.
I grew up in the Inland Empire/Pomona area and West Los...and yes in all regions in and around LA there are neighborhoods with history going back that far. My grandpa grew up in the Pomona/WestxEnd area around hoods that are still around today and were around before his time...Pomona 12 st Shks, Cherrie Ville, Onterio Black Angels, The Sinners all battling each other with their old school vests and jackets on with logos on them...old school shit...mid 60s and these hoods had already been around for like 20+ years before that...except Cherrie Ville.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
You know what I hate about LA

When visiting friends, and I'm talking south central LA...You can't walk down the street in the hood without someone asking you where your from. It's like shut the fuck Up I'm going to get a sprite and some candy from the store, god damn.

Muthafucka will ask you again on your way back and be like "oh my bad I asked you that already" shit gets annoying. Half them niggas ain't gon do shit anyway and just wanna ask.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
you know what i hate about la

when visiting friends, and i'm talking south central la...you can't walk down the street in the hood without someone asking you where your from. It's like shut the fuck up i'm going to get a sprite and some candy from the store, god damn.

Muthafucka will ask you again on your way back and be like "oh my bad i asked you that already" shit gets annoying. Half them niggas ain't gon do shit anyway and just wanna ask.
lol!

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
They call me tazz u stupid fuckin rat, st. Rose district, puto

Ill be waiting by the 9th st deli for u beeitch this is not a game
i wasn't even gona respond bcuz i already kno this is tha net…
but i just can't stand when ppl try ta be sum shit there not…

ill be a hundo i dnt kno tha neighborhood u claim yer frum,,,

and MAYBEE u r frum there,,,but i kno ALOT of N.cal hoods mostly (SJ and eastbay)… (as I've said and named a few names before) but just from tha way u present yourself,,, and as much as yer on here,,, i would bet almost anything yer not what u claim to be… or at tha very least not a reputable…

but again its tha net… i aint fina loose sleep about it… infact to be all tha way a hunnid i get lols frum most yer posts…