Noooo!!! She wasn't ready!!! (Sharkeisha)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
s/o Stony Gwynn @Stony Gwynn for posting this up. this shit is lulz...

Understand that if you fuck yo child's life up by giving them a fucked up name like Sharkeisha then that child will have to fight people with regular names like Brittany or Monica... Save a child by giving it a regular ass name... Save your child the frustration of having to correct people who mispronounce their name just cuz you tried to mash 3 names into 1.. Stop treating your kids names like some kind of email address or PSN or Xbox user name... And stop naming your kids after material items that you can't afford... You riding the bus with a child named Mercedes... You got sterling silver jewelry but your child name is Diamond... You drinking Thunderbird but your child name is Chardonnay...

Nov 14, 2002
i have no sympathy for that girl who got hit.she knew what was about to go down.i dont know why stupid ass people just sit and wait to catch one to jaw.she should have start fighting on sight or ran when she seen her if she didnt plan on fighting back in the first place.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i think what they said at birth went something like "lord have mercy look at that baby, bitch look like a shark, she a eatcha" "name that bitch sharkeisha" pronounced shark-eatcha

see perfect logic