Nonstop The Re-Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Word! Thanks man, hella lookin forward to these.

Did you at one point have a song up on one of your myspace's that was dedicated to either your daughter or wife? Called All My Life maybe? Or maybe I'm confusing you with somebody else. It would've been 2+ years ago. If you have any idea what I'm talking about, please include that too! If not, ignore everything i just said lol!

Thx!
Crytical had a song about his wife, child, and mother called "My Everything".

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
yeah i mixed the whole project as well as produced the bulk of it.. that was before i REALLY knew how to mix tho.. you can hear a change from then to now... but most of the stuff im releasin (like 14 songs i think) for the net has the older mix.. some newer, so im tryna clean it up in between sessions so it all has a good quality mix.. some i dont have the session files anymore, so they will just be the original fucked up mix.. lol

Jul 12, 2002
If those songs about your daughter and wife aren't gonna be on there can you upload them separate for us too please? And while we're on the topic of quality, it would be mad dope if you dropped this in 320kbps. I'll take what I can get though. Thanks!