No ones up on the Facebook killer right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I have the feeling shit like this is going to steady increase over the next few years. We probably aren't too far off from a mass casualty incident in the US being live streamed.

RIP Robert Godwin Sr.
after all the shootings in the us
every single one was done by a mentally unstable person but mental health in the us is not even talked about

I think it would have been more epic if he went out in a shoot out with cops! guns blazing! ha ha aha ah aha ha ah aha ah ah ah ha ha h ahaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

But he went out like a bitch.. fucking boring... this is why i hate the news. It should be there to serve and entertain me! ha ha ha ha ah haaaaaaaaaa

Why so serious ?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
When I first saw the video I was like what the fuck thats fucked up. Made me sick to think theres bastards that could do that to MY grandpa and shit. Then I went back and looked at it again, saw the Blood looked kind of iffy the way it was hella thick that fast. (My homie was shot in front of my face, in the back of the head and didn't even leave thick ass blood like that right away. My homie is alive and well made it to the ecu by sticking his finger in the back of his head to stop the blood.)
Palo Alto resident shot in East Palo Alto

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6RLNeuUV6Q&bpctr=1492561538[/ame]

Then when you look at the video WHY does he spin around and THEN show the body. the fuck? Other than the blood looking fake as FUCK. Sorry, but this was a false flag to distract us from what was going on with North Korea this weekend. I heard more people talk about this then us going into war with N.K this weekend. Then I just stopped caring when I saw his "Family" being interviewed, crisis actors did a worse job than the sandy hook fools. Just my two cents. If it was real, that sucks and that bastard should have died slow. But its fake.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
When I first saw the video I was like what the fuck thats fucked up. Made me sick to think theres bastards that could do that to MY grandpa and shit. Then I went back and looked at it again, saw the Blood looked kind of iffy the way it was hella thick that fast. (My homie was shot in front of my face, in the back of the head and didn't even leave thick ass blood like that right away. My homie is alive and well made it to the ecu by sticking his finger in the back of his head to stop the blood.)
Palo Alto resident shot in East Palo Alto

Then when you look at the video WHY does he spin around and THEN show the body. the fuck? Other than the blood looking fake as FUCK. Sorry, but this was a false flag to distract us from what was going on with North Korea this weekend. I heard more people talk about this then us going into war with N.K this weekend. Then I just stopped caring when I saw his "Family" being interviewed, crisis actors did a worse job than the sandy hook fools. Just my two cents. If it was real, that sucks and that bastard should have died slow. But its fake.

quotes just so theres no deleting it LMAO