No ones up on the Facebook killer right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

quotes just so theres no deleting it LMAO

If my grandpa/Dad was shot on Facebook live and they interviewed me. I would not be like this, laughing in the beginning and making stupid jokes. Someone supposedly died. I would be like NIGGA GO FIND THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA INSTEAD OF INTERVIEWING ME. I don't know. I choose not to speak on some things. But false flags, they've been around FOREVER. so you think Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing and 911 were legit things huh

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
and no I don't believe in any government, I don't pledge allegiance to anything but myself my children and those close to me, and also don't care this old man was robbed of 10-15 shitty years in East Cleveland by some moron who should have just offed himself from the jump. It wasn't right but it happened and its over. RIP to the old man, didnt deserve it but for certain saved from this hellhole of a society.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
mary jane chronicles
Other than that being a dope mixtape name. check this out.. 42 FALSE-FLAG ATTACKS OFFICIALY ADMITTED TO | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

42 false flags that they admitted to.. Whenever shit is like this, a big focus of everybody on ONE topic. See whats going on in the background with what Law or Bill they want to pass, here they were covering up the fact that if N.Korea would have done a Nuke Test we were going into War. We been on edge since Friday about that because they said they were going to do the Test wether we liked it or not and that meant War supposedly. But nobody talked about that, they talked about this bogus ass video. If this nigga really killed somebody on Facebook LIVE. They would have gotten him. My homie posted a pic with a chop and then a day later he was raided. They can't find somebody that commit a murder and was STILL on social media, lmao yea right.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
lmao I FEEL IT. Im sorry, I won't comment anymore..
Nah it's all good bruh I was joking. I have a few homies who like discussing the exact topics you've been bringing up. I like talking about it but I won't take a stance and say it's "definitely this reason or that".

if you really believe they are crisis actors you should go to dudes funeral and see for yourself. Maybe you could prove your point to us or get a better opinion on it.

Sometimes there's too many people involved to cover up a conspiracy in my opinion

Sep 24, 2006
I didn't really bother reading all of the thread. But the dude killed himself in my town. I was delivering mail probably about 3 miles from where dude took his own life. Shit is just crazy to think that I was even that close