NO MORE C-WALKIN'?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
$Hater-Proof$ said:
none of that made no sense, now try again
thats what i thought about yours....

go on believin what you think you know,it dont make me none,theres a million cyber crips net trippin that think they know it all,you might be one,you might not,i'll believe what i know....

$

$Hater-Proof$

u dont know shit with yo stockton residin ass

go milk some cows u fuckin clown

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i personally think that if you're not a Crip you shouldn't do it...but then again, there's different version of that shit and some of them were made up by people use wantin to do something...but i don't think bannin' it from schools are gonna stop people from doin' it...

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Kavie said:
i personally think that if you're not a Crip you shouldn't do it...but then again, there's different version of that shit and some of them were made up by people use wantin to do something...but i don't think bannin' it from schools are gonna stop people from doin' it...

Thank you! The only person to actualy answered the question at hand.

May 9, 2002
c-walking isn't just something crips do anymore...sorry all ya'll loccs...but it's true...everyone does it now...it's turned into a dance...it isn't so focused now on the spelling out of crip..or crossing out of bloods.....it don't matter where you are at now, you gonna see that shit..and for somebody to trip while another person does it...it's kinda fucked up..especially when you already know that a shit load of people who don't bang are doing it.....

...and all that about we only know of it b/c we saw people on tv do it...well, sorry, but i don't watch the TV much and i ain't seen them doing it on tv....guess i should watch 106 and park again....so i can see somebody c-walkin' on set...hahaha...riiiiiiight....i know you wanna think that the rest of the people on tha board are stupid or whatnot...but at least most i would guess, get out of their house and see shit in real life

May 9, 2002
CEO said:
KMEL listeners do not know shit about "c-walkin". so
KMEL and Chewy need to shut the fuck up ..
so all the people who listen to KMEL don't know shit??...cause that's most of the bay...

..sounds like an ignorant classification right there

Apr 25, 2002
I'm glad to see the first comment i made on the first page was so real that it ended this discussion right there.:rolleyes:

Some of you guys (and yes i will remember) lost my respect forever. Or at least until the board shuts down again.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
@ SNIKODAWG YOU SAY THAT C-WALKING AINT A CRIP DANCE ANYMORE AND EVERYONE DOES IT..MAYBE IN THE BAY,..BUT OUT HERE COME TO ROSECRANS & LONG BEACH OR CRENSHAW ON SUNDAYS AND DO THAT DANCE...GO DO IT IN GONZALEZ PARK OR KELLY PARK......YOULL KNOW REAL QUIK WHAT IT REPRESENTS

C

C-LIM

C-WALK TA DIS REMIX

ON THE NEW C-LIM ALBUM "FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE C" you will hear c-walk ta dis the remix callED "DONT WALK TA DIS".....

SOME HARD SHIT.....I GOT ON 112 ,BOW WOW,BRITNEY SPEARS AND ALOT OF OTHER'S THAT CE C WALK'N ......ITS SO TIGHT ITMAKEMY DICC HARD THINKING ABOUT IT....LIM:devious:

<MARQUEE>DA C MONSTA</MARQUEE>

C

C-LIM

OH

OH....AND NIGGA DIS STOCCTON NORTH SIDE GANGSTA CRIP TOWNHOMES 44GEE 209.

MILK THESE NUTTS!!!!!

:devious: