NO MORE C-WALKIN'?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
I was listening to 106 KMEL this morning and I heard Chuwy talking bout how Los Angeles schools are banning C-Walkin'. Whats up with that? I don't know about out in LA but out here in the Bay everyone does that shit. It ain't about being a Crip no more, niggas just do it. How do ya'll feel about it and do you think it will stop just cause you'll get suspended for doing it?

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
You got shit backwards. They should get hit up and then fucked up. There's plenty of "dances." If you ain't a Crip, leave that shit alone. Simple as that..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck what everybody else says,i been seein that shit since the early 90's,back then it wasnt c-walkin,it was just a gangsta dance,and every body i seen doin it was a norteno with a rag in one hand and spelling out there set in the other,now its just a dance,not a crip dance.even crips i see doin it dont do it right (they dont spell there set) they just figure they got the right to do it because there crips....

Apr 25, 2002
i aint knockin what your sayin but who says its a crip walk besides the obvious (crips)....i dont give a fuck,i dont do the shit,its a trend,like the the cabbage patch and running man....
its annoying when you see a cat crippin and he does the c-walk just because hes a crip and he saw wc or daz doin it,and the mothafuckas are just doin the "dance" part of it,they leaving out the banging part of it....thats what im sayin,i aint ever seen a crip "really" c-walkin,i've only seen it done right by some norteno homeboys back in the day before it blew up and got adopted by crips....

and its not a dance,its a bang,just like wall banging,any body can write on a wall but if you a banger your supposed to bang your set on the wall....

E

EAST_BAY_G

LadyNutLoc said:
Yeah its for the Crips but the reality of it is Crips aren't the only ones doing that shit, and that will never change. I know ALL of ya'll choose to differ, but its the truth...plain and simple.
The reason why everyone does it now is because those wannabe so called "Crips" Snoop, Xzibit and the rest of his pussy crew did it on t.v. and now everyone does it. Half the people that do it don't even know it stands for Crip walk. They're stupid. That's only a portion of the dance everyone's doing anyway.

May 22, 2002
@LadyNutLoc
Hm, u dont get much info bout c-walkin or anything other like for example "s.p.m. gets 45 years" u just dont hear nuttin down here.......its like another world.......well i know sum shit bout german rappers and the wu tang clan