No Faith In Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The only bad part about this thread is when I'm thinking to myself if it happens to come around in a year or so, who will be the band everybody flames on?

KMK. If you think ICP's fans are brutal, you should check out how dedicated some of those fucks are.

Jun 12, 2005
IT'S CALLED MONEY PEOPLE!

The reason Tech can keep dropping album is because he puts in work and has money under his name. S&S, Kutt, Kris, & who ever else might not have a lot of money for there name.

Not puttin down anyone but really how much did everyone sell? might not have been enough to get money to put into a new project. Yea the label pays for the production of a new album but once the album starts selling the artist has to pay the label back.

Lets face it people Tech is the main force of Strange. The only one with a continued income from album sales, merch, ticket sales. He is the only one with enough "credit" to his name. Now that is no disrespect to any of artist on the roster... just facts!

Jan 2, 2006
And man I can tell you love Tech so much you bump the same shit all the time. I need new material! you can only listen to shit so many times before you crave something new.
I agree. I used to be able to listen to The Worst, Anghellic, CBTS and Absolute Power without skipping any songs. Now, i skip more songs on those cds than what I listen to. You want something new that'll make you shit yourself, the way fans did when they first heard...Imma Tell, Stamina, Welcome to the Midwest; whatever song it was that broke your neck from flipping out on some crazy shit.

Jun 30, 2007
all i have to say is 200 shows in a year is rediculous (even tho its fun to see him). but we want more shit. its not just tech. i want to see more talent in general released. and since tech is the best. it helps a lot when he puts shit out. vitiligo will be here in about 4-6 months so its not that bad. vitiligo will hold me off till killer no doubt

Sep 29, 2007
Hay kirby, how are juggalo's and release's? I mean like, when twizted or ICP say they are releasing a album, do they?
i think i can offer some help
ive never known twiztid to push their shit back but icp's sixth joker card took years
and their most recent lp was pushed back and nothing like what they said it would be

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Just like everyone else said, recently they've been on target, or kinda on target with their dates.

Other than that, no, not really.
They have a DVD and a CD [Psychopathic: The Videos + Psychopathics From Outer Space pt 3.] coming out Nov. 13.

No one knew shit about them until recently.

Feb 9, 2006
I myself get tired of waiting too... Yes I understand the whole touring gig and gettin bread for the fams... But regaurdless we shouldnt have to wait this long. I dont wanna pretend like I know how the biz is ran so Im not gonna give reasons why he should or shouldnt be having shit out yet. But just IMO I feel we wait too long between releases.

Both Kutts and Krizz's albums were announced like over 2 yrs. ago and with little progress until just recently and I think that is bullshit.

I just hope its all in good reason, which I know it is, Tech/Strange wouldnt just keep pushing it back for no good reason. It just sucks cuz u always wanna get the fresh new shit... And u always keep hearing about it over and over with no real progress into it. Or the shit just gets dropped (Isms)

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
You know, I TRY to read this shit, I really do, but you fucks go off on some weird shit and then come back and then go off in la-la land again. I'm too busy for this bs. Seriously.

Dude in first post, I get where you're coming from, can't say I don't want some new shit too. But the rest of the posts... geez... you guys say the same shit over and over and over and over and over...

and over....

and over.....

annoying isn't it!

Aug 16, 2003
sobman you must be retarted or something didnt you see my post about krizz shit being DONE? also SS being 3 songs away from being DONE? PROZAK album DONE with the first song with TWISTA and TECH on it CYPRESS and so on and so on? KABOSH is a band we puttin 2gether right now you fuckin idiot listen to me! thats why you got mlk so soon cause you had to wait for er. pay attention. now that we inked our deal with FONTANA and UNIVERSAL we can drop albums at will stay tuned WEIRDO. fto is not an opinion lose it. you dont know that nigga so chill
This is straight from Techs mouth...Now that the deal with Fontana is done they can get shit out faster then they have before.

No one ever thought to think that the main reason it took so long to drop ER is b/c he could get the right kind of deal...or just didnt have enough money at the time to do it right. Maybe thats why he tours so much...so he can get his music and Strange music to us fans...

As far as loosing confidence in strange....I would think that 3 albums in the last 11 mnths isnt that bad. Yall may not notice but it sometimes takes YEARS for more MAINSTREAM artists to drop there shit. We just dont notice as much b/c we get force fed that shit on TV RADIO ect.....

I cant belive that someone would start a thread like this w/o all the info in hand or taking a second to look at the moves thats being made as some of us talk shit on this forum..

WHERE THE MOD AT!!!! SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN!!!!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
This is straight from Techs mouth...Now that the deal with Fontana is done they can get shit out faster then they have before.

I cant belive that someone would start a thread like this w/o all the info in hand or taking a second to look at the moves thats being made as some of us talk shit on this forum..
forreal tho...

the post below is one of the most classic in terms of techs cuss references @ sobman and still... the message is not clear

Thereal said:
sobman you must be retarted or something didnt you see my post about krizz shit being DONE? also SS being 3 songs away from being DONE? PROZAK album DONE with the first song with TWISTA and TECH on it CYPRESS and so on and so on? KABOSH is a band we puttin 2gether right now you fuckin idiot listen to me! thats why you got mlk so soon cause you had to wait for er. pay attention. now that we inked our deal with FONTANA and UNIVERSAL we can drop albums at will stay tuned WEIRDO. fto is not an opinion lose it. you dont know that nigga so chill

Nov 10, 2006
I'm sure others have seen an old clip with 2pac saying "you give me 14 dollars and I give you x amount of tracks" Someone needs to up it as it's appropriate for all this