No Faith In Strange Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I hope someone from Strange reads this.

Im sick of Strange not releasing any albums. Where the hell is Funkra? Where the hell is Feature Presentation? Skat and snug? PDM? Motherfucking KABOSH?

I know that the albums are delayed for tours but enough is enough. When Everready came out, I thought things were supposed to change. The bonus disc got me excited for all the new music I was gonna get in 07' but instead this year has been a giant dissapointment. Im no longer even excited for any of these albums because as far as I know they may never even come out. I want music, I dont want tours. I've already seen Tech 4 times this year. I really don't care if I see him again in another 3 months or not. But I do care that I cant get KABOSH next month like we were supposed to. I do care that I didnt get to bump Funkra and Feature Presentation all summer like I expected to. I think most people here will agree with me when I say stop all the god damn touring for a few months, finish the albums, and give us some new music.

Jan 17, 2007
Ya, i was sayin this in another thread, what i dont get is why they waited 4 years for tech n9nes new album then give use 3 new ones in the span of 14 months

Funkra is only 1/2 done, though tech said it was all the way done (BS)
Feature presentation is suppose to be coming out right about now
word on tha streets (skatter and snuggs shit) spose to already be out
kabosh is "being put together"
snug brims mixtape (live and direct) is done.... dunno why its not out already...
PDM has some shit done though nobody likes them

This is all part of TO's plan

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
You think Tech and all of them being constantly touring to see the fucking fans would be enough in between the time when they release albums.

I guess giving you their fucking lives just isn't enough.

Krizz's album is done.
Kabosh, I can see being REALLY hard to do, because they need to find a fucking band.
Project: Deadman's album is done [and fuck you sobman, dude knows what he's doin' apparently, if he is still on Strange]
B.G. Bulletwound [from what Tech said] is probably going to end up on Strange.

FUCK.

They are doin' everything they can.

Sep 29, 2007
Ya, i was sayin this in another thread, what i dont get is why they waited 4 years for tech n9nes new album then give use 3 new ones in the span of 14 months

snug brims mixtape (live and direct) is done.... dunno why its not out already...

really?

what else is in his plan?

oh thats right, you dont know anymore than any of us
listen to kirby

Jan 2, 2005

why do you even speak.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
::walks in::

Hey everybo......Ahh not again.

::Walks out::

This must be a joke.

::Flips bird in cinematic doorway shot with back to everyone::

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Well, since around the same time I became a Juggalo.
And I was ten at the time.

Sooooo,
Around six years or so.
And you honestly think that after all this time that the plan is really working HOW they wanted it? No it has beautifully by getting him more fans (but also loosing some in the process) and on MTV but thats about it.

Albums have been at a all time long wait, even for an independent. Thats really my only complaint is all the touring and lack of albums. Other than that they are doin the damn thing and making his money.

Truthfully if he couldnt milk all this money from the ICP fans then i think we might have had 2-3 more CD's than he has now. He just knows that people are going to go 4 times in a year and thats just the way it is.

If you think plans have worked 100% you need to take off your red goggles. Its more like 75% finished.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Once, again, it's back to the Juggalos.

I don't see what the fuck Juggalos have to do with this.
I didn't say it's worked 100%, especially not in terms of putting out new music.

But, I still say it's Tech and T.O.'s plan.
More power to them.

Let 'em do what they are doing.

At the moment, I couldn't care whether Tech put out another CD.
I'm still bumpin' everything he's put out.
I want him to do a fucking tour that comes to Georgia.
That's what I want.
So yeah, I'm going to complain, too, that he never comes to Georgia.

But, shit, I'm not going to complain that he doesn't put out enough music.

I think it's funny how everyone complains that he doesn't put out music quick enough,
But then when MLK came out, everyone thinks it came out too early.

P.S. It doesn't have anything to do with "ICP fans." His touring OBVIOUSLY has to do with HIS fans.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Sorry if mention that but when a whole flock of assholes ruins certain aspects my favorite rapper i get kinda pissed. Sorry.

And man I can tell you love Tech so much you bump the same shit all the time. I need new material! you can only listen to shit so many times before you crave something new.

I think its funny you say too soon but thats prolly from a juggalos point of view. You know since they dont like MLK cuz it aint all dark and demonized and shit. Too gangsta. Thats why MLK didnt sell as good as ER. Shit should have blown up the streets in KC but he has lost too many fans in urban areas! The streets should be eatin this shit up.

Dont know exactly how many MLK sold but look
Sales for MLK

100,000 (Techs normal sales)
-40,000 Juggalos.
------------

And Everready was just the opposite instead of juggalos you put Rap Fans. hahahahaha

plus minus all the fan he has lost since AP

Sep 29, 2007
Once, again, it's back to the Juggalos.

I don't see what the fuck Juggalos have to do with this.
I didn't say it's worked 100%, especially not in terms of putting out new music.

But, I still say it's Tech and T.O.'s plan.
More power to them.

Let 'em do what they are doing.

At the moment, I couldn't care whether Tech put out another CD.
I'm still bumpin' everything he's put out.
I want him to do a fucking tour that comes to Georgia.
That's what I want.
So yeah, I'm going to complain, too, that he never comes to Georgia.

But, shit, I'm not going to complain that he doesn't put out enough music.

I think it's funny how everyone complains that he doesn't put out music quick enough,
But then when MLK came out, everyone thinks it came out too early.

P.S. It doesn't have anything to do with "ICP fans." His touring OBVIOUSLY has to do with HIS fans.
where is forest park?
im living a little outside of lawrenceville
and yeah sobman keeps saying 3 albums in 14 months or some shit like that... what the fuck?
when he puts out more you complain too?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Sorry if mention that but when a whole flock of assholes ruins certain aspects my favorite rapper i get kinda pissed. Sorry.

And man I can tell you love Tech so much you bump the same shit all the time. I need new material! you can only listen to shit so many times before you crave something new.

I think its funny you say too soon but thats prolly from a juggalos point of view. You know since they dont like MLK cuz it aint all dark and demonized and shit. Too gangsta. Thats why MLK didnt sell as good as ER. Shit should have blown up the streets in KC but he has lost too many fans in urban areas! The streets should be eatin this shit up.

Dont know exactly how many MLK sold but look
Sales for MLK

100,000 (Techs normal sales)
-40,000 Juggalos.
------------

And Everready was just the opposite instead of juggalos you put Rap Fans. hahahahaha

plus minus all the fan he has lost since AP

Funny.
I love MLK.
I'm a Juggalo.

I doubt every other Juggalo got together and was like "It's not dark? Fuck that, None of us can buy it."

I know I bought it.
I know PLENTY of Juggalos that love it.

And, yeah, I love Tech's music.
I still listen to most everything he's put out.
And yes, I crave new music, but I'm not going to think he should stop his touring to come up with new music.

Jorge said:
where is forest park?
im living a little outside of lawrenceville
It's about fifteen minutes from Atlanta.
Almost an hour away from Lawrenceville

Sep 29, 2007
Funny.
I love MLK.
I'm a Juggalo.

I doubt every other Juggalo got together and was like "It's not dark? Fuck that, None of us can buy it."

I know I bought it.
I know PLENTY of Juggalos that love it.

And, yeah, I love Tech's music.
I still listen to most everything he's put out.
And yes, I crave new music, but I'm not going to think he should stop his touring to come up with new music.

It's about fifteen minutes from Atlanta.
Almost an hour away from Lawrenceville
if tech ever decides to come to georgia ill look out for you

ps - i dont know of any juggalos that didnt buy mlk...