NIPSEY HUSSLE IN DAYGO LAST NIGHT.... CRACCIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
show last night was dope... hopefully folks got footage
it was good networkin last night

1st we did a show with my niggaz XL Middleton and Young Sau that ended around 12, then we headed down the street to Nipsey's show

everybody was there!

LICWIT, Mink Loco, CEE WEE 3, Cutthroat, GAngsta Gold Macnificent, RAINE, Dave Moss, Double O Beez, Fasheez Loc, Lil Champ
and it was so many CRips in that bitch!
my niggaz from DEEP VALLEY was in there bangin like it was 1988! plus it was Hoodsters, Coasters, ECMG's, and just a handful of bloods but nothin popped off

good shit 4 daygo, if u ask me

and as far as Menace from BWS, i gotta give him his... we chopped it up a few times here and there and
he was gettin hounded!!! niggaz was throwin the "S-Word" at him on and off stage
but CUZZ DIDNT SHAKE FOR SHIT!!!

nipsey exited out the bacc door with his entourage, menace walked out the front, WITH US!!
i fucc with that, thats a real nigga.

-yall missed a good 1!

Nov 7, 2002
U kno how the NORTHSIDE of the deep do it cuzz...deepVALifornia stays wit' tha function...good to scee you outt there getting chit craccin and networking...your tyme iz near homie!!!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
tha shit was craccin... hella good networkin, ya boy menace IS a good dude and im at him... seen my nigga ceeweee3, googie, my nigga cutthroat came through, tha homie qwiccshot... my bro mink loco came to fucc with us and brought the homie j-40 n tray-0.... damn that shit was active... hella fun... it went down.... y'all missed out.... i cant even remember all the people i ran into and chopped it up with... thats that skyy and cran... boy i killed that bottle in an iron man big gulp cup.... shouts out to dorian and muthafuccin street soldier out ther egettin that hood footage and showin that love to ya family... niggaracci was in that muthafucca... where was errybody @? i keep findin a new number in my phone everytime i go to make a call.... good hood shit

Nov 7, 2002
@ Nonfic, I believe Qwicc wuz talking about Eastside CRIp Mob Gangstaz outta O'Side...that iz where Fasheez Loc iz from...he gott spitts...

@ Qwicc, so tha homiez came up outt tha woodworks for tha show huh...did Baby Low and Young Getty make it??? Hearing chit like this makes me wish G-Man III wuz on the outts making it cracc...I need to hurry up and shoot cuzz this kite to let him kno chit still alive for tha 'O'...shout out to my nigga RAINE cuz I kno he held it down!!!

Where u at Unceen, you should of been N that bitch functioning too homie!!!

Apr 27, 2009
now yall niggas know yall wrong comin on here talkin about "yall missed it" and "it was craccin" and braggin and all that. yall niggas did not post 1 thread to let the siccness know it was goin down. hurt my feelings...

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
STREET FUNCTIONS DVD MAGAZINE WAS IN THE HOUSE WITH OUT STREET SOLDIER MEDIA SHIRTS ON. I GOT SOME GOOD FOOTAGE YOUNG GEE, YOUNG FO FROM (SKYLINE PIRU) I FILMED MENACE AND NIPSEY GOT SOME GREAT FOOTAGE. BABY BANDIT(EMERAL HILLS BLOODS) FROM THE CHERRY CHUCK GANG WAS IN THE HOUSE.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i shoulda went, i was supposed to go to the sau and xl show in esco but i was hungover that entire night...i woulda came thru to the nipsey show after shit didnt know licwit was up in there...good to see cee wee and googie politickin with nipsey tho they was at the last nipsey show too. last show was some private party shit so i couldnt tweet it either..niggas was askin but i didnt wanna invite people to a private party that wasnt mine...next time ill go tho!

Dec 19, 2006
tha shit was craccin... hella good networkin, ya boy menace IS a good dude and im at him... seen my nigga ceeweee3, googie, my nigga cutthroat came through, tha homie qwiccshot... my bro mink loco came to fucc with us and brought the homie j-40 n tray-0.... damn that shit was active... hella fun... it went down.... y'all missed out.... i cant even remember all the people i ran into and chopped it up with... thats that skyy and cran... boy i killed that bottle in an iron man big gulp cup.... shouts out to dorian and muthafuccin street soldier out ther egettin that hood footage and showin that love to ya family... niggaracci was in that muthafucca... where was errybody @? i keep findin a new number in my phone everytime i go to make a call.... good hood shit
LOL

Jan 24, 2010
www.myspace.com
@ Nonfic, I believe Qwicc wuz talking about Eastside CRIp Mob Gangstaz outta O'Side...that iz where Fasheez Loc iz from...he gott spitts...

@ Qwicc, so tha homiez came up outt tha woodworks for tha show huh...did Baby Low and Young Getty make it??? Hearing chit like this makes me wish G-Man III wuz on the outts making it cracc...I need to hurry up and shoot cuzz this kite to let him kno chit still alive for tha 'O'...shout out to my nigga RAINE cuz I kno he held it down!!!

Where u at Unceen, you should of been N that bitch functioning too homie!!!
Aw cuzz I aint know nothin bout that. I been stayin Unceen for a minute. Been over here wit Q-ball3 in tha lab. But it's good to see my niggaz doin it.