Nipsey Hussle #CRENSHAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dope quality music. A must download ... Its rivaling Bullets Aint Got No Names 3.

Also I wanna say how smart of a business move this was to sell his mixtape for #100. Signed copy out of 1,000 pressed up, Crenshaw hoody, got to do a meet and greet, and a private concert of dedicated fans who will prolly know all the words to his songs. Pretty damn dope & smart. If he didn't have a track record for quality music he wouldn't have been able to pull this off.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i fuck with nipsey's music heavy and he has a shit load of dope ass music that he's dropped free so good for him for having devoted fans and being able to make something like this light weight work.. (he's been tweeing photos of all his paypal payments)

now on the other hand...
fuck paying 100$ on some groupie fan boy shit...
bullets 1-3, marathons 1-3 and neighborhood nipsey dont even equally 80 songs i would pay $1.00 for and this one is still a free D/L as well...
dont try to charge me a few years later on some guilt trip shit..haha
plus his music has been steady changing from insightful, intelligent, street shit
to that i spend a billion dollars a day while u dont, unrealistic mess every reject & mainstream fag is doin (i.e "commas after my commas"..etc....)
shit, you aint gonna HU$$LE me... LOL

Props: Mixerr
May 25, 2005
its dope overall...not feeling his new flow though...and dude aint even trying on the lyric tip anymore..hes established, marketed, and branded himself to tbe point where he doesnt need to anymore...still its some good listening...its better than tmc thats for sure...

I respect the hustle, tho I acknowledge the 1000 dumbasses. Nipsey dope but not worth my money. Goin for that $100k gina diner fest tho I ain't mad
i fuck with nipsey's music heavy and he has a shit load of dope ass music that he's dropped free so good for him for having devoted fans and being able to make something like this light weight work.. (he's been tweeing photos of all his paypal payments)

now on the other hand...
fuck paying 100$ on some groupie fan boy shit...
bullets 1-3, marathons 1-3 and neighborhood nipsey dont even equally 80 songs i would pay $1.00 for and this one is still a free D/L as well...
dont try to charge me a few years later on some guilt trip shit..haha
plus his music has been steady changing from insightful, intelligent, street shit
to that i spend a billion dollars a day while u dont, unrealistic mess every reject & mainstream fag is doin (i.e "commas after my commas"..etc....)
shit, you aint gonna HU$$LE me... LOL
hope he doesnt try the $100 CD gimmick again, that shits only working once
I don't think yall get it. Its not about selling his music for $100, you get a private concert, merchandise, meet and greet and signed copy of a cd that's only a 1,000 pressed. With that said also, you have a choice to buy it or download it. Like Nipsey said on twitter, its by choice never force. Either you do or you don't have too. Look at it like this, people go to an auction and will buy a painting with color just throw on the canvas for $1000's of dollars by a famous painter, to some people its stupid but to other its an investment. You can go to Ross and get a white tee for $8 or you can buy a white Versace shirt for $100. When your a fan of somebodies work youll buy whatever the persons selling because you know your getting quality. If you ever been to a Nipsey show then you know you get a good show.

Quality Music

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea a lot of people do the package deals similar to that but to ONLY make the physical copy available thru that is kinda weak. leaving out foreign or out of state fans, i mean they could still cop it & not go to the show but thats like buying VIP tix to a concert & being cool with just having the extra merch they send you.

that said i only liked about 6 songs on the whole thing, one of his weaker projects since the 1st few imo.

Props: Kon1
Jan 25, 2009
Supa SAV'D OUTT @Supa SAV'D OUTT thats not really the point we get it. the thing i dont mind paying lots for cd but $100 for brand new current release nahh. come on if u want compare Nip to any designer cloths it wont certainly be a Versace i would say more like Fubu or Sean John - they still doing/did quality stuff but it is not that level.
i highly doubt that his cd will increase value over $100 in future so it is really freezing ur money and honestly if u really ask for that price you better do really nice booklet not $5 4 pages worth ones.
my homie in Poland just release his rap album triple cd - 2 with music 1 dvd Bheind the scene and got like 5000 preorders ( in preorder u got album_t-shirt, poster all worth $40)