Nipsey Hussle #CRENSHAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
what the hell with that wack ass flow? beats are dope tho but damn why he try to rap like Fat Ross
bc Ross and MMG been embraced him he was doing shows with them in florida bc they put him on the concert bill and they wanted to sign him too. i see why he changed his style up so he can do alot shows in other regions so he gotta make the type music they can relate too

Jan 25, 2009
bc Ross and MMG been embraced him he was doing shows with them in florida bc they put him on the concert bill and they wanted to sign him too. i see why he changed his style up so he can do alot shows in other regions so he gotta make the type music they can relate too
definition of selling out and whats the point of rapping like somebody else? and even worst they are really shitty rappers.
new low in hop-hop dumb ur rap so u sound even wacker
this is really stupid move cus when they stop being popular he will switch to doing trap or cloud rap :classic::classic:
i think his only buzz now cus he wanted to sell albums for 100$ a piece otherwise most people would just ignore it

Feb 8, 2003
definition of selling out and whats the point of rapping like somebody else? and even worst they are really shitty rappers.
new low in hop-hop dumb ur rap so u sound even wacker
this is really stupid move cus when they stop being popular he will switch to doing trap or cloud rap :classic::classic:
i think his only buzz now cus he wanted to sell albums for 100$ a piece otherwise most people would just ignore it
this rap we talking about though fam and 90% are in it just for the money. so its not a surprise i can careless honestly if he "sells out" bc it dont affect my life. imo he hasnt sold out yet until he turn his back all all his peoples which hasnt happened. He just exspanding his sound bc its already hard for a west coast artist to get in teh mainstream game as it is. i like the mixtape though

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2009
this rap we talking about though fam and 90% are in it just for the money. so its not a surprise i can careless honestly if he "sells out" bc it dont affect my life. imo he hasnt sold out yet until he turn his back all all his peoples which hasnt happened. He just exspanding his sound bc its already hard for a west coast artist to get in teh mainstream game as it is. i like the mixtape though
so your point is - because it is a rap/hip hop when someone suddenly start doing below average music and sounding like somebody else i should clap to this and say 'fuckin awesome' - what about being original? this does not count for anything this days?

Props: HotSauce
Feb 8, 2003
so your point is - because it is a rap/hip hop when someone suddenly start doing below average music and sounding like somebody else i should clap to this and say 'fuckin awesome' - what about being original? this does not count for anything this days?
go write nipsey on twitter about it. i dont have the answer about that niggas business. to me seems like he wanted to make music to perform with ross or whoever

Last edited:
May 7, 2002
not what i expected from nip it is light weight to me bullets saga was fire except for the last of the trillogy and TMC saga was hard

but this one aint crenshaw

not the one i know

it dosent even have that south central sound

and his flow changed up he saying less words

i like nip but this aint the one

he sould of named it global instead of something so regional and difined like crenshaw

i get why he did it though just like the red color

he trying to get paid and got it and by putting crenshaw on it everybody who ever heard about south central that wanna identify with gang culture gonna wanna checc it out and try to relate to its story

but this aint the shaw

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Im not a Nipsey fan nor a Ross fan...but that song they have together is quite nice.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV5L0VlG8iM[/video]

actually I just like Nipseys verse....I blank out when Rick Ross part come on

May 7, 2002
^ thanks for summing up what i wanted to say...

as a long time nipsey fan i aint feeling this ecept the song with rick ross and i hate rick ross..
true i fucced wit nipsey since at least 09 i know how hard he can go

and aint never liked ross not because of his fake character he portray
but i dont like that ignorant shit he drops and never liked loud mouth gloating that a lot of rappers do having pride is one thing being egotistical is something i cant stand in hip hop

Props: Mr G