niners one and done!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!ONE AND DONE!!

LOL EAT SHIT FAGGOTS!! WE GOING TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!

Jun 1, 2002
I was wrong. i fully admit it. I really didn't think yall would pull it off.

That was a historic game. As much as you fags hate on my Raiders - i'm happy for yall.

The Niners deserve it.

Nov 1, 2004
That was a great game. Glad to see them take the win.
Giants win tomorrow and the game is at candlestick right?
At least theres one Northern Cali team to root for right now.
Wish it was the Raiders but it is what it is. I hope Rogers and Manning get injured tomorrow.
Get the bay teams back to the top.

Dec 12, 2006
9ers aint won in Lambeau in 20 plus years that being said I dont want another home game cuz the money I would put towards a ticket ima use for season tickets next year thats just me tho, plus if Alex can beat Aaron Rodgers at GB Ima look like a god damm genius for buying a Alex Smith jersey in 2006

Dec 4, 2006
9ers aint won in Lambeau in 20 plus years that being said I dont want another home game cuz the money I would put towards a ticket ima use for season tickets next year thats just me tho, plus if Alex can beat Aaron Rodgers at GB Ima look like a god damm genius for buying a Alex Smith jersey in 2006

Alex Smith can beat Aaron Rodgers and I am going to the next game if they play at Candlestick...

I am rooting for the Giants today, they need to win it!!

LETS GO 49ers!!!!!

Dec 4, 2006
RAS 925 ..CORITHIANS BOYFRIEND...

those two fags probably cried last night and had make up sex afterwards hahahaha

lollllllll@ONE & DONE ......... faggot ass corinthian is a sore loser!

THAT FAGGOT SHOULD BE BANNED FOR A WHOLE SEASON! HAHAHA