niners one and done!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
is this fact or opinion??? do you interact with buccaneer fans or texans fans on a daily basis like you do here?
Fact and opinion. It seems anywhere i go in the country, anytime i encounter 9er fans, they are total d-bags. They have no respect for anyone, and have a sense of entitlement. They think that every year is there year, that everyone they play sucks and should bow down to them, and they run their mouth CONSTANTLY...win or lose.

Apr 25, 2002
49ers hellll ya!!!!!!!!!!! damn it's been a minute man, people have been doubting us all year, but shit we pulled through to the NFC championship game. 9er till I die. my older brother still has the SF Chronicles from the fuckin Joe Montana era SB wins

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Fact and opinion. It seems anywhere i go in the country, anytime i encounter 9er fans, they are total d-bags. They have no respect for anyone, and have a sense of entitlement. They think that every year is there year, that everyone they play sucks and should bow down to them, and they run their mouth CONSTANTLY...win or lose.
I thinl that way too.

.....about Raider fans.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i kinda get the feeling that niner puss would be slightly more classier than raider puss. that peninsula pussy, bwoy!

discuss.

Mar 11, 2011
Niners fans are actually a hella knowledgable fanbase that gets talked shit on for being too mellow and laid back most the time. Pookie Mikey must have never traveled to the following places that have FOOTBALL fans that are actually fuckin bananas.

1. NY (Jets fans mostly)

2. Philly (should be at the top of the list but I don't feel like backspacin)

3. Pittsburg

4. Seachickenville (aka littlest brother)

5. Oakland

6. Dallas (talk about fuckin entitlement...geezus christ they think they are a SB lock from February 10th to December 1st every year)

7. Jacksonville ( na I'm bullshittin now lol)

Point being cool it with the weenie generalizations based on a Niner fan you once new that yoked that ass every day growin up.

/thread

Dec 12, 2006
Puko is a hypocrite anyways he hates people talkin shit but as soon as he got something to talk about hes flappin his gums, with 9er fans yea theres some goons out there like any sporting event but most 9er fans just wanna bbq smoke weed n kick it no national list would have us as the most jackass fans