NINERS DRAFT THREAD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA YEA SO HOWS IT GOIN DOWN TOMMOROW? IM THINKIN THE BITCH ASS CARDINALS GONNA TAKE PAT PETERSON, WHAT YALL THINK? SHOULD THE NINERS TRY TO TRADE BACK IF PETERSON ISN'T THERE? TRY AND GET AMUKAMARA OR JIMMY SMITH?

ALSO I THINK IF WE DON'T GET A QB IN THE SECOND ROUND MAYBE TYROD TAYLOR LATER IN THE DRAFT? GUY HAD 24 TDS AND ONLY 5 PICKS HES FAST AND ONLY DOWNSIDE IS HES 6'1, HARBAUGH MIGHT LIKE HIM SINCE HE PLAYED HIM IN THE SUGAR BOWL

Jun 21, 2005
If peterson is gone, trade back and get the prince...ima be pissed if the cardinals take peterson though...

Oct 23, 2009
As long as they don't reach for a QB in the 1st, I just don't see Gabbert or even Newton as being those elite-cant-miss QB's.

I'll be happy with CB/Miller in 1st and QB in 2nd.

Mar 12, 2010
PP7 OR VON MILLER WOULD BE GREAT THEN GET LOCKER IN THE SECOND THEN JACQUIZZ RODGERS FROM OREGON IN THE THIRD OWEN MARECIC IN THE FOURTH AS WELL AS FUA I KNOW TWO GUYS FROM STANFORD IN THE FOURTH BUT THAT IS ABOUT AS FAR AS I HAVE LOOKED. THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS THAT THE NINERS CAN ADDRESS THEIR NEEDS IN THIS DRAFT LETS JUST HOPE THEY GET A GOOD MIX OF YOUNG TALENT

Sep 15, 2009
Please no QB in first round. Peterson/Prince in first round and I'm happy

1) Beers, check
2) Frosty mugs, check

And most importantly,

3) Stretchy shorts, check

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA YEA SO HOWS IT GOIN DOWN TOMMOROW? IM THINKIN THE BITCH ASS CARDINALS GONNA TAKE PAT PETERSON, WHAT YALL THINK? SHOULD THE NINERS TRY TO TRADE BACK IF PETERSON ISN'T THERE? TRY AND GET AMUKAMARA OR JIMMY SMITH?

ALSO I THINK IF WE DON'T GET A QB IN THE SECOND ROUND MAYBE TYROD TAYLOR LATER IN THE DRAFT? GUY HAD 24 TDS AND ONLY 5 PICKS HES FAST AND ONLY DOWNSIDE IS HES 6'1, HARBAUGH MIGHT LIKE HIM SINCE HE PLAYED HIM IN THE SUGAR BOWL
Taylor is just as good if not better than most of the other scrub qbs theyve been hyping. His only knock besides his height is that he's black.

Nov 14, 2004
i dont think we should draft qb in the first at all i think we need to hit this free agency and get carson, or mcnab and draft ponder in the second and let that boy learn for a bit, we need to win now, i think in the west we have a better overall complete team other than qb

in the first ill be happy with miller, peterson, or amakumura (sp?), and i would also like that fullback outta standford at some point, i think we'll have a strong class, baalke seams pretty aggresive in getting the players he wants, we'll just have to wait n see, GO NINERS!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
There's no doubt Peterson is getting picked up before the 7th pick, the only thing that cost the 49ers beating the Cards is the last game of the season is possibly drafting Peterson but fuck it, as long as who the niners draft ain't another bust.

PP7 OR VON MILLER WOULD BE GREAT THEN GET LOCKER IN THE SECOND THEN JACQUIZZ RODGERS FROM OREGON IN THE THIRD OWEN MARECIC IN THE FOURTH AS WELL AS FUA I KNOW TWO GUYS FROM STANFORD IN THE FOURTH BUT THAT IS ABOUT AS FAR AS I HAVE LOOKED. THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS THAT THE NINERS CAN ADDRESS THEIR NEEDS IN THIS DRAFT LETS JUST HOPE THEY GET A GOOD MIX OF YOUNG TALENT

I just look past your posts whenever i see them, specially when they're in all caps. Or maybe it's my hatred because you fucked to shit (that doesn't even make any sense) the post funny pics thread, so FUCK YOU.

Mar 12, 2010
There's no doubt Peterson is getting picked up before the 7th pick, the only thing that cost the 49ers beating the Cards is the last game of the season is possibly drafting Peterson but fuck it, as long as who the niners draft ain't another bust.

I just look past your posts whenever i see them, specially when they're in all caps. Or maybe it's my hatred because you fucked to shit (that doesn't even make any sense) the post funny pics thread, so FUCK YOU.
FuCk YoU tOo StArT a NeW fUNnY pIcS ThReAd If YoU aRe SoO bUtT HuRt AbOuT iT AnD aS FaR aS lOoKiNg PaSt My PoStS tHaT aRe In AlL CaPs GoOd FoR yOU bUt I dOnT sEe YoU pUtTiNg YoUr PrEdIcTiOnS oUt ThErE sOo AgAiN gO fOrTh AnD rEpRoDuCe ThY SeLf. GOOOOO GIANTS 5-2 WINNERS TODAY YEEE