Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
49ers are fucking stupid. They just cut the best Quarterback on their roster Nate Davis, and signed Troy Smith who aint been shit since he had a Ohio St uniform on. That's some Niner News for yo ass LMAO.

Dec 4, 2006
49ers are fucking stupid. They just cut the best Quarterback on their roster Nate Davis, and signed Troy Smith who aint been shit since he had a Ohio St uniform on. That's some Niner News for yo ass LMAO.

lol@Nate Davis was the 49ers best QB...you outta your fucking mind!

Nate Davis was a mediocre QB IMO...I use to think he was going to be the future, but he just doesn't have it in him....that's it..

Troy Smith is not that bad of a QB....better than Carr and Nate Davis tho..

May 8, 2008
Bro David Carr and Alex Smith have had chance after chance and have proven that they ARE NOT starters in this league. Period. The quicker the Niners front office realizes that the better off the team will be. I'm realistic I'm not hating on the Niners for no reason. Nate Davis earned a chance to play with how he got down this preseason, and they cut him? LMAO and sign 5'9 Troy Smith? Cmon man that's just pure idiocy. And I was a Troy Smith fan in College, I hope he proves me wrong.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^for real...what had ND done for people to say he was teh best qb on the team...he deff didn't show anything in the preseason...

edit: @ dfresh

Dec 4, 2006
And Alex Smith has showed a bit of light in the QB issue the 49ers have had...

I think the 49ers will do good with Alex Smith ... he seem comfortable in the pocket and did show a shit load of improvement from last year....

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
And Alex Smith has showed a bit of light in the QB issue the 49ers have had...

I think the 49ers will do good with Alex Smith ... he seem comfortable in the pocket and did show a shit load of improvement from last year....
it took Alex 5 years to show a "bit of light", theres no way u can say any player entering his 2nd year doesnt have it in him.

then again, u were serious about Jeff Garcia being the answer for this season...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Nate Davis has shown he can make some plays... but has shown zero consistency

if you can't be consistent against backups in preseason, you can't do it in regular season against starters

I'm not saying he needed to get cut, but in no way was he the best QB on the roster

I think Alex Smith still gives the Niners the best chance to win... he looked decent so far this preseason... which doesn't mean much... but it means more than Nate Davis looking like shit in preseason