Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I'm disappointed...

These guys in the head offices have the ego of 12 year olds, they can't resolve difference or learn to work with one of the best coaches in football? - and fire the guy who turned the organization around from the dumps? We may be going back into the dark irrelevant ages starting now.

What other piss poor decisions can we expect?
some of these owners are looking for a yes man instead of the best man

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I'm disappointed...

These guys in the head offices have the ego of 12 year olds, they can't resolve difference or learn to work with one of the best coaches in football? - and fire the guy who turned the organization around from the dumps? We may be going back into the dark irrelevant ages starting now.

What other piss poor decisions can we expect?

ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Unsubscribing. the Santa Clara Niners season is now over. Santa Clara is a team of fools. Whoever thought Kap n Crunch was the go to man should have been beaten. Whoever thought it was a good idea to sign him to a deal worth that much money was on that good Oakland in the 80's cocaine, the kind too short smoked.

In other news, Seattle is on their way to the Super Bowl.

Jan 5, 2006
They keep saying it's business, but it's more of the corporate politics bullshit that permeates all the scumbag businesses that have to fuck with shit that's not broken. It shouldn't be about keeping who kisses your ass the most. They have now gotten rid of one of the winning-est coaches in 49ers history, and in such a short time too. Not a single season under .500

I hope DeBartolo at least has some strong suggestions for Jed because I'm sure Eddie DeBartolo would not have handled it like this.

Dec 12, 2006
I've been listening to 49er talk all day long at work, I'm talking the 1pm presser, Damon Bruce with Baalke at 5 and whole lot earlier and before, I gotta state my piece for the record/vent

I will never forgive Jed York for taking the 9ers out of SF, originally because I'm born and raised here but now more so because I had no idea how weak the fan base would be, its insane to me, very happy my last two games at Candlestick were the Hawks and Falcons game.

For years people have been saying get rid of Roman, get rid of Roman

Well you got what you wished for so shut the fuck up about Harbaugh leaving, fuckin clowns

Were gonna be fine

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Harbaugh and his bottom bitch kaepernick trying to get cute and replicate the catch during the nfc championship ended both of their careers. Shouldve kept alex smith. He would've handed it off to gore, bam touchdown and on to win the 2nd superbowl of his career (he would've also beat the ravens). Its a damn shame lol now they're done for the next 3 years at least until they replace all the probowlers that are going to abandon ship and they get a new quarterback

Feb 10, 2006
Should've let Roman go, worse decision by the 49ers and that staff. Michigan should be proud of what Jim has done and be glad that they have a really good coach. Michigan will be contenders pretty soon and their recruit game and talent pool is going to go through the roof, they love to play for a coach like Harbaugh.

Dec 12, 2006
Its a psychological mess because Harbaugh is nuts and the media is FEEDING off this shtt like no other, if I have to hear another caller tell Damon Bruce hes a genius for asking Baalke "tough questions" I'm going to lose it

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Harbaugh and his bottom bitch kaepernick trying to get cute and replicate the catch during the nfc championship ended both of their careers. Shouldve kept alex smith. He would've handed it off to gore, bam touchdown and on to win the 2nd superbowl of his career (he would've also beat the ravens). Its a damn shame lol now they're done for the next 3 years at least until they replace all the probowlers that are going to abandon ship and they get a new quarterback
For anyone saying that the 49ers should have kept Alex Smith, they must not have ever watched the 49ers. He virtually never threw down field. Most of his passes were short passes. Kaepernick took his spot because he came in and immediately opened up the whole field with his passing and his legs. Smith's QBR was trash except for like one season. Granted, Kap had a better team and receiver corps than Smith had for most of his career, but JJ Watt had more receiving touchdowns than the Chiefs this year if I'm not mistaken.

Kap needs better coaching at QB and play calling. Gore is also fading and our O-line wasn't very good most of the year. I think Kap can be really good when they help him understand which coverages he's faced with, get to the damn line faster and stop being rushed or getting delay of game penalties, and shore up the o-line so he's not rushed all the time or in fear of being sacked on every play.

Dec 12, 2006
Stealing enitre post from Facebook

Just some food for thought on our QB situation:
Alex Smith's BEST year with the Niners:
2011 61.3% 3,144 yards 179 rush 17 TD pass 1 TD rush 5 INT
Kaepernick's WORST year:
2014 60.5% 3,369 yards 639 rush 19 TD pass 1 TD rush 10 INT

Not to mention SEA (7-9), ARI (8-8), and STL (2-14) were not what they are this year back in 2011 and we had the best TE tandem in the NFL with Delanie Walker and Vernon Davis (back when VD still cared about playing at full speed instead of jogging over half the time)

Jun 21, 2005
Should've let Roman go, worse decision by the 49ers and that staff. Michigan should be proud of what Jim has done and be glad that they have a really good coach. Michigan will be contenders pretty soon and their recruit game and talent pool is going to go through the roof, they love to play for a coach like Harbaugh.
you dont get it that that this whole thing was about, jed wanted changes to the the offense. meaning roman gone. harbaugh was loyal to roman, wouldnt fire him.. the offense was the weak link the passed two years. if it wasnt for Vic and the D, Harbaugh would have been fired sooner..So to all the fans that wanted harbaugh back, You would be fine with roman coming back if thats the only way we can keep harbaugh?