Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
The San Francisco Chronicle confirms CB Carlos Rogers (hamstring, questionable) is not expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card game against the Packers.
It's a concern for the 49ers as they take on Aaron Rodgers and the Packers' No. 6 passing offense. Backup slot CB Eric Wright (hamstring) is also questionable, but tentatively expects to be available. If Rogers is held out, Wright and Perrish Cox will see the majority of snaps in the slot, with Tramaine Brock and Tarell Brown starting on the outside.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's ok, I'm a dick too.

No homer.
But yea if you watch this game look for the big ass propane heaters on the sidelines. They turn the sidelines into summer lol. They look like goddamn jet engines. Its funny how the nfl plays up the cold but the players are dressed in thermal protective equipment like theyre trying to climb mt everest + enough heat from the heaters to give third degree burns if they sit too close (seriously they have warnings on them to stay like 10feet back lol). Im moreconcerned about the dumbass fans who are out there. I wonder how many ppl have gotten wasted then died from the cold while drunk and unprotected lol

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Also pretty sure the greenbay field has some kind of tubing underneath it to keep it non frozen. The tubing is heated. They are not playing on frozen tundra no matter what they say lol, that field is not frozen at all except maybe just the grass

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
WI is a 7 hour drive from Detroit, atleast if it was in Chi Town I could of met up with friends and went. I don't know anyone in green bay except maybe rossibreath but I got a feeling he would take me to some underground dungeon and kill me..

Sep 15, 2009
WI is a 7 hour drive from Detroit, atleast if it was in Chi Town I could of met up with friends and went. I don't know anyone in green bay except maybe rossibreath but I got a feeling he would take me to some underground dungeon and kill me..
Nah he'll just get you shit faced and make you bang the hairiest woman in town

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I know dutch pointed it out already, but have you heard of eddie lacy? Dude is an absolute beast. People who think green bay can't ground and pound anymore must not watch football. Also, you have to factor in that the packers players are used to being in the cold. These guys practice in it, live in it everyday. They're more accustomed to it. Not saying it won't bother them either, and obviously everyday isn't -15, but still... you have to figure aaron rodgers is more comfortable throwing in the cold than kap. I know kap played in some cold weather at Nevada, I was at that game where they beat boise state and it was fucking freezing (not below zero, but fucking cold). He's still probably not gonna be as comfortable in the weather as Rodgers. With all that being said, the game will come down to the niners defense, which will ultimately win the game. I wouldn't be shocked if green bay won, but I'd put my money on the Niners.... I'll say 20-17 niners. Should be a great game
Just wanna point out I said green bay could play smash mouth style football and they did. Eddie lacy had a solid game. I niners win 20-17 and it ended up being 23-20. I was close. Congrats on the win though niners. Great game. Next week will be another tough one