Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Because Alex Smith is more accurate, and also consistent in the pocket huh? And Kaep is better than Tolzien right?

If you really think Tolzien should be #3 or #4 QB.. I can't type to you ever again..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
i didnt make that depth chart coach, that came straight from your colleague Jim Harbaugh... get mad at him, not me...

Dec 12, 2006
Ya The Kaper is Josh Johnson 2.0 so I dont see the need to keep em, I dont like Kaper that much but he has the most upside, I dont put much into that TD run, we baited the D, they werent starting a bunch of folks, Harbaugh was showin off and I suspect it roots from the preseason last year......

Remember Sean Payton reached out to Harbaugh to talk about the first preseason game, Harbuagh passed, and Payton threw the house at us on D, Hbaugh is way to proud to forget that he wanted to make a statement this game

Feb 12, 2004
Yall hear about Alex in practice? Apparently dude has been deadly accurate and huge part of it is due to his hard work in the offseason working on his mechanics. Hopefully he can carry it over in the regular season.

Nov 14, 2004
i #3 (tolzien) as the #2 but i think in the end if we keep 3 qb's johnsonis the odd man out, if we only keep 2 qbs then at very least we could trade either of them for draft picks, we lots of talent at a couple positions.

Fanfest was dope, parking was free, kids got in free, I took my little brother and nephew and they got to go on the field and go through drills it was cool. There were hella ppl there some jackass showed up in a deep blue tony romo jersey and the entire stadium boo'd him on his way to his seat, which I think was the south endzone bc i heard a few "Cowboys suck" chants from that area.

The practice was dope, Moss was playing catch with the fans in the stands, I was tripped out for a bit bc Vernon was playing in a #87 and it took me a while to figure out it was him. Walker hurt his knee and I was trippin but he walked off under on his own. Alex smith does look good, im interested to see how he plays against the texans.

all this extra talent that we cant keep can hopefully turn into draft picks

Dec 12, 2006
Ya whats up with those douchebags, I went to the Bucs game and saw a dude in cowboys hat so I of coursed went up to him n started talkin shit, then it hit me.....undercover?????

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Matt Maiocco was on the wheelhouse today and said that Alex Smith has had a great training camp, and has distanced himself from the other 3. He also said that this week, it appears that Kap has distanced himself from Tolzien and Johnson for the #2 spot.

Feb 12, 2004
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

LaMichael James (left ankle) says he is not going to miss any practices. Hard to believe, but he should be back soon.
Expand

34m Matt Maiocco Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said Brandon Jacobs will miss some time -- but NOT a season-ended. His ACL and patella are fine.
Expand

Dec 12, 2006
Well thats good to hear about James

I have no worries about our RB spot, kendall hunter is the real deal, really liked Brandon Jacobs tho hes just like a bigger frank gore, one cut and straight down field, Anthony Dixion bounces around to much before he hits the hole, kinda reminds me of one Kevin Barlow....

Josh Johnson had some poor throws but as far as having a mobile QB on roster I would rather have him than the Kaeper, probably wont happen but everytime I see the kaper throw I think T-bo

AJ Jenkins got burners for days and if we can protect Alex I think we are gonna be scary as hell on offense because we can spread the ball out to set up the run and vicea versa

Lastly, replacement refs succcc, Anthony Davis was offsides like 3x in the first half no one called it

Also Harabaugh said "per instructions I am not supposed to comment on the refs" Which I took as the NFL has told all coaches to shut their yap about the officiating, just reminds you these guys are in a union

Jul 25, 2007
Im stuck at a BBQ with my girl. Her cousins friends are here. About 13 dudes all sporting 49er gear from head to toe and Im like "Cool. I can talk sports instead of minding my own business." All they talk about was last year. I bring up the HELL we went through with Dennis Erickson, Nolan and Singletary. How Having Harbaugh is like a breath of fresh air. They had no idea who the fuck I was talking about. Now Im the one feeling like an outcast.

I FUCKING HATE BANDWAGON FANS!!

Dec 4, 2006
I left in the middle of the 3rd Q to go chill with my bitch ...

but from what I seen during yesterdays game the play calling was kind of weak.. I thought Jimmy Raye was calling plays yesterday ..

Alex Smith moved the ball okay ...but his presence in the pocket STILL sorry as fuck..that 3 step back and quick release doesn't really work ...too many dropped passes that could have turned into big yardage gain..

And Kaep ..I'm still not sold on him, Tolzien still looking nice and Josh Johnson made some good throws ...

Dixon should be cut, he's a fucking backfield dancer ...

Dec 12, 2006
Im stuck at a BBQ with my girl. Her cousins friends are here. About 13 dudes all sporting 49er gear from head to toe and Im like "Cool. I can talk sports instead of minding my own business." All they talk about was last year. I bring up the HELL we went through with Dennis Erickson, Nolan and Singletary. How Having Harbaugh is like a breath of fresh air. They had no idea who the fuck I was talking about. Now Im the one feeling like an outcast.

I FUCKING HATE BANDWAGON FANS!!
GIVE EM HELL BRAH!!!

Jul 25, 2007
GIVE EM HELL BRAH!!!
Oh I did. haha. I asked them if they remember watching that MNF game against the cards that ended Steve Youngs career. How that was one of the worst days of my life. "The Catch II" with T.O. when they were talking about T.O. coming back and they asked me if I remember that Vernon Davis TD catch against the Saints and I said "Of course it was only 7 months ago." How we could of had Aaron Rodgers and they're like "Forreal?!" After that I was done.

Jun 21, 2005
Oh I did. haha. I asked them if they remember watching that MNF game against the cards that ended Steve Youngs career. How that was one of the worst days of my life. "The Catch II" with T.O. when they were talking about T.O. coming back and they asked me if I remember that Vernon Davis TD catch against the Saints and I said "Of course it was only 7 months ago." How we could of had Aaron Rodgers and they're like "Forreal?!" After that I was done.
Comdey...where they wearing snapbacks too?