Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Tattoo Shop Offers 49ers Tattoos For $49

[video=youtube;chUofeWOP-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chUofeWOP-o[/video]

CARMICHAEL, Calif. (KCRA) -- A Carmichael tattoo parlor is offering San Francisco 49ers tattoos for just $49, in honor of the team making it to the final NFC Championship game.

Photos From The Field: 49ers Ink

Owner of Fat Cat Tattoo parlor, Tommy Garcia, is a football fan, and he said he got the idea watching last week's playoff game.

Garcia said he started the deal Wednesday and had more than a dozen customers in less than 24 hours.

"We have got six artists working right now, and they are working their butts off," Garcia said.

KCRA 3 talked to three fans taking their commitment to the team one step further.

"This is the next step. I guess you could say that," said Armando Sabala, while he got the Superman symbol with the San Francisco logo in the middle tattooed onto his arm.

Charte Meth got the team's logo tattooed on her side, and said she didn't have any concerns about making a lifelong commitment to the team.

"Niners for life," Meth said.

Amidst the wincing, there was even a bit of gloating.

"The Raiders special is a big "L" for loser, $3.99 plus tax," Sabala said.

All these fans are already looking beyond the final playoffs game.

Dean Britton got a 49ers tattoo listing all the 49ers championships. He left room to add more to that list.

"Three weeks, I'll be back," Britton said.

Garcia said as long as the 49ers keep winning, the deal is going to continue.

"Anything for a California -- Bay Area team," Garcia said.

Copyright 2012 by KCRA.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/30257423/detail.html#ixzz1k9jXnbKf
how many people have 49ers tattoos??

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
So seasons over. we need to resign every defensive free agent, but if it comes down to rogers/goldson, id rather have rogers. Goldson showed no loyalty this offseason, and arguably he cost us the game vs the Giants. Ginn must be resigned unless we draft someone strictly for KR/PR. Bye bye Norris and Rachal. Resign Snyder. Im hoping Alex Smith and the guys dont chase $ and sign for team friendly deals to allow us to pursue 1 of the top FA WRs (Djax, Vjax, Bowe,Reggie Wayne,Colston). We need to sign at least 1 of them and take a WR with our 1st pick, and a corner with 2nd then fill depth with the rest of the picks

and yes WHO GOT IT BETTER THAN US???? A YOUNG TALENTED TEAM THAT BESIDES 2 FLUKE PR FUMBLES BEAT DOWN EVERY1 THIS YEAR. Im excited for what the future holds for our guys. hate all u want, but we should have the NFC west on lock and be contenders in the NFC for a long time, this defense is the truth

Dec 9, 2005
My heart still hurts, but really can't complain. Nobody expected us to go this far, and I'm just proud of our boys for playing the way they did the entire year. Hats off to the defense, who played tremendous football this past Sunday. Mistakes killed us in the end, but besides that, going 0-12 in regulation on 3rd downs is something that definitely needs to be addressed.

Our biggest priority, in my opinion is help at the WR position. Crabtree is solid (not in the playoffs) but IMO, we need a big play WR, and there are going to be a few on the market.

Great thing, is that with the success that we've had...players are actually going to want to play for us.

Which is the biggest thing IMO that has come this year:

The entire culture of the franchise has changed. We expect to win again, and a winning culture has been instilled and everyone has bought into it. I can only imagine how well we'll do if we're able to keep the core of guys together, with the benefit of a full off season.

* Side note: I lost my wallet at the game on Sunday, coupled with the fashion we lost in...and yeah, you can assume it was one of the worst days ever. Got a call yesterday, that someone had turned it in and they had it at the lost and found. To make a long story short, I got a little tour from the player's parking lot and all through the tunnel and locker rooms. They asked me not to take pictures while inside, but guess who was in the building:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
How did Goldson cost you the game? Where was Crabtree's slow ass? He couldn't even get open. If y'all had DHB you woulda won, DHB gets open and now he catches the ball....

Mar 12, 2010
How did Goldson cost you the game? Where was Crabtree's slow ass? He couldn't even get open. If y'all had DHB you woulda won, DHB gets open and now he catches the ball....
goldson laid out t brown (his own team mate) goldson knocked carlos off of the int but true story crabs was a total non factor but it was a total sloppy team effort that cost the game. williams was a big reason but it was the whole team that lost it and all of the players admit to that. That was one of the things that Harbaugh brought to this team is unity not finger pointing and that is why no matter what happens in the off season I am sure this team will compete and be a force to be reckoned with next year.

Dec 4, 2006
Great season my fellow Niners homies!

I knew something like that was going to happen as soon as I heard Kyle Williams was going to be our P/K returner..

I don't like his cocky attitude sometimes, he tried being the hero and cost the team the game...

but I can't put the whole blame on him, Alex Smith and his receivers didn't come through, the play calling was shitty too....

but now I know what this team has and what they can do...The Empire WILL STRIKE BACK!

And yes keep Goldson & Rogers...believe or not, those two are a threat for the opponent teams..

Dec 4, 2006
franchise goldson, i think we might have to let carlos walk unless he's willing to sign for a cap friendly price.

I think the 49ers will work out a reasonable deal with both of them..Carlos Rogers WANTS TO STAY IN THE BAY AS A 49ERS! he has long said it..

I think Goldson would be the only dude asking for big $$...