Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
@DFresh, Alex is probably a top 15 QB in the NFL...can't realistically see us getting anyone better unless we give up someone like Willis, and really I don't see the point in that. Alex will do nothing but improve in this system, and for the type of football we play, he is doing a fine job.
Alex is an okay QB, not the best of course...but he's getting us by ..

but like someone said on here, I'd like to see what he does for next season...

I hope Harbaugh works on Tolzien tho, the guy is real nice with this throws and very accurate....

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
btw, I KNOW this was just preseason but lets refresh our memory with some of the throws Tolzien was making against us. The guy was regarded as super accurate with great pocket awareness and great decision making who played in and would excel in a west coast timing offense. His flaws were that he wasn't physically gifted,
2min in. Can't find the original video, but he had some more nice deep throws right on the money.
that sounds just like a QB that Niners drafted outta Notre Dame, what was his name??? oh yeah, Joe Montana...

Feb 12, 2004
If the Falcons can find a way to beat the Saints and we handle business vs the Seahawks we'll have the #2 seed locked up and we can rest our guys in week 17 and we'll also have that extra week to rest, practice and scheme. GO NINERS!!

WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US? NOBODY!!

Dec 4, 2006
If the Falcons can find a way to beat the Saints and we handle business vs the Seahawks we'll have the #2 seed locked up and we can rest our guys in week 17 and we'll also have that extra week to rest, practice and scheme. GO NINERS!!

WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US? NOBODY!!

I'm hoping the Falcons do win though...we really need that!

I was talking to this old dude today and he believes that the 49ers are going to trade up Kaepernick and work on Tolzien instead...

I kinda think that's going to happen though and I hope it does!

Jul 25, 2007
What do you guys think about giving up our first rd pick and a couple others for Peyton Manning? I think if the Colts get the #1 pick, they would have to draft Luck. Luck would have to start immediately depending on the severity of Mannings neck injury and I dont think Manning wants to down grade to 2nd string to play the mentor. He wants 1 more crack at a Super Bowl before he retires. Better join a team with a #1 Defense, Gore, the best dual TE's in the league, dope ST unit, HARBUAGH and he can make our WRs superstars.

The problem is his contract. We'll lose some free agents if we pay that 28 milli bonus.

Feb 12, 2004
Damn breh did a gay man fuck you when you were little or something? Rape your daddy? Seems like you got some kind of homophobia or maybe personal sexuality issues. Nobody is talking gay shit around here but you. You might want to go get some help. Only shit cracking around here is the 11-3 NFC West champion San Francisco 49ers.

WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US???

NOBODY.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Damn breh did a gay man fuck you when you were little or something? Rape your daddy? Seems like you got some kind of homophobia or maybe personal sexuality issues. Nobody is talking gay shit around here but you. You might want to go get some help. Only shit cracking around here is the 11-3 NFC West champion San Francisco 49ers.
your boy chranny been posting up pics of his homo facebook friends in the raider thread. just giving y'all a reminder to keep the faggot shit in your own threads where it belongs.

Mar 11, 2011
At least he seemed like he enjoyed himself tho, being with people like himself. I kinda think he's a punk but you no what I'm happy that he has found happiness with that shirtless dude. To each his own type shit I guess