Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
LMAO I saw this on some other forum. Glimpse into the future???

Chris Berman: Who would of predicted the San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers would meet up once again in an all-time classic in the NFC Championship game? Off to the frozen tundra of Lambeau we go.

Chris Berman: The Battle of the NFL 2005 draft!! Aaron Rodgers looks to lead the Pack back to the superbowl while Alex Smith and crew look to shock the world.

Tom Jackson: Is it just me or do these 2 look like twins?

Chris Berman: After 2 quarters the game remains 7-6 in favor of the Packers. The 49ers #1 ranked defense, led by Patrick Willis and Justin Smith, held the Packers to just 1 touchdown with 6 completions and 25 yards rushing.

Chris Berman: This was a tight one folks! The 49ers played their style of slow em down, grind em out type game.

Chris Berman: We go to the 4th quarter where the Niners are punt...OH WAIT!! IT'S A FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Andy Lee, the former professional boxer, with the 30 yard completion to CJ Spillman which sets up a 1st and goal for the 49ers. Sneaky, sneaky Jim Harbaugh!!

Tom Jackson: You know I like what the 49ers did here. Showed a lot of courage on the part of Jim Harbaugh.

Chris Berman: 49ers in the 2 tight end set hand the ball off to Frank the tank who fights for yards up the middle...bfph bfph(boomer sound effects)! SLAM!! BAM!! and the Niners punch it in to take the lead 13-7!!

Tom Jackson: You know this is a very, aggressive front line and they dominated the Packers the entire game.

Chris Berman: Under 2 minutes to go. Is there enough time for Mr. Rodgers to close up shop in his neighborhood? 20 yard completion to Greg Jennings

10 yard completion to Donald Driver.

Chris Berman: 30 seconds left and the Packers are in the redzone with no time out!!! TICK, TICK, TICK, TICK!! The game now lies in the hands of Aaron Rodgers. The Packers lineup 4 wide outs, Aaron Rodgers drops back to pass

and HE'S HIT!!!!....ALDON SMITH!! ALDON SMITH!! THE ROOKIE OUT OF MISSOURI LAYS AARON RODGERS ON HIS BACK AND 49ERS WILL UPSET THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS IN THEIR OWN HOME!!!

Chris Berman: The Niners have beaten the Pack in Lambeu field!! Unbelievable!! Aaron Rodgers congratulates Alex Smith as he leads the San Francisco 49ers to a victory over the Pack and returns the 49ers back to the superbowl for first time in 18 years!!!

Feb 12, 2004
Shit it just hit me how excited I am, not just for us fans, but for the 49ers like Brian Jennings, Frank Gore, Alex Smith, etc. who have been with the team for a minute and endured all the horrible times. They will finally get to see the playoffs!!!

Poor TKO. Has never been to the playoffs and thought his chances of making the playoffs would be better in SD. Thanks for letting NaVorro get his chance.

Dec 4, 2006
Shit it just hit me how excited I am, not just for us fans, but for the 49ers like Brian Jennings, Frank Gore, Alex Smith, etc. who have been with the team for a minute and endured all the horrible times. They will finally get to see the playoffs!!!

Poor TKO. Has never been to the playoffs and thought his chances of making the playoffs would be better in SD. Thanks for letting NaVorro get his chance.
Man...this record brings nothing but good vibes amongst REAL 49ERS FANS...

lately I been seeing a shit load of bandwagon fans..

ask them a few questions about players and our weak seasons, and they don't say shit..

Jul 25, 2007
Anthony Davis = Kwame Harris 2.0 Why even think about gettin that dudes jersey.

Everybody will know that jersey is bootleg because the numbers and "49ers" have a way bigger font than the real ones. I have a authentic Gore jersey and a bootleg one that I got as gift. The red is too bright when you see it in person.