Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yup but theres no denying sharks are huge let downs and disappointments lol
but yeah nnamdi signed wit eagles 5 years 60 mil 25 guaranteed.

Jul 25, 2007
More Bad News.....

Seventh-round CB Curtis Holcomb ruptured his Achilles tendon in the first practice of training camp Thursday.
It's a tough break for a developmental prospect with an iffy shot at a long-term NFL career. Holcomb will undergo surgery and miss the entire 2011 season.
so who do we have left? Brown and Spencer. Got dam our secondary is garbage. we sure can use Asante Samuel. Our front office at it again. Sell this fuckin team Yorks! Sick of this shit. We havent done shit in free agency. I hope David Akers can play CB.

Jun 18, 2005
Yup but theres no denying sharks are huge let downs and disappointments lol
but yeah nnamdi signed wit eagles 5 years 60 mil 25 guaranteed.
I'll give U that one Chree but at least it's been 21 years w/o a trophy rather than 50 years.... changing the subject to 9er news... WTF? Laboy gone now, so many holes in that Defense... hopefully now that Nnamdi is not there they can focus on other FA "ASAP"

Jan 12, 2006
our defense looked like shit last year whenever takeo and willis werent on the field at the same time. And i would hate to go into the season depending on an unproven rookie and bowman who has been inconsistent at best. I'm not so mad that we might lose all the free agents mentioned. What pisses me off is the fact that we have a lot of cap space and the owners are too pussy to go sign anybody! we will end up resigning and over paying a bunch of second tier 49ers. I'm not asking to build through free agency but someone please name the last big free agent we brought in. like i said fuck balkee and the yorks!
what i said when free agency started! and lol @ people relying on harbaugh being our savior. I want him to be great but he still hasnt proven shit! FUCK YOU JED YORK AND YOUR PIECE OF SHIT PARENTS!!!!

Nov 14, 2004
WHAT THE FUCK.

akers is a good pick up,
we need to keep goldson at this point, go for samuel, we need some damn secondary, get that fuckin center from the bears, wtf is our office doing, are they holding out for some players i dont know about? we better beat the fucking seacacks week 1 or else we gonna have last season all over again -_-

Jun 18, 2005
WHAT THE FUCK.

akers is a good pick up,
we need to keep goldson at this point, go for samuel, we need some damn secondary, get that fuckin center from the bears, wtf is our office doing, are they holding out for some players i dont know about? we better beat the fucking seacacks week 1 or else we gonna have last season all over again -_-
They better put a whooping on them seacecks or else I'll Be puttin a whooping on some fans at the game breh....