Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
lol@you all talking shit to 49ers fans cuz you all beat the donkeys.......
I live in reality, not some hate filled fantasy land. It was one division win.

it was an impressive win yes, but the 49ers still stomped your weak ass team....
Stomped us? That is almost as funny as your Jeff Garcia fantasy. The Titans stomped us, yall got lucky. I think the 49ers are the weakest team in the NFL this year. Look around, the record does not lie.

anyhow, what it all comes down to with the 49ers..is the coaching staff. We have none of that at all right now, when we get rid of singletary. I believe that's when the team will start to shine, Smith is out for now, Carr sucks....Might as well give Nate Davis or Troy Smith a chance, 49ers are 1-6...the season is over.
What it comes down to is you are a shitty run organization. What it comes down to is you guys aren't that good, period. End of story. The Raiders on the other hand, now that is a different story. What goes up must come down, funny thing is yall never left the ground.

Dec 4, 2006
I live in reality, not some hate filled fantasy land. It was one division win.

Stomped us? That is almost as funny as your Jeff Garcia fantasy. The Titans stomped us, yall got lucky. I think the 49ers are the weakest team in the NFL this year. Look around, the record does not lie.

What it comes down to is you are a shitty run organization. What it comes down to is you guys aren't that good, period. End of story. The Raiders on the other hand, now that is a different story. What goes up must come down, funny thing is yall never left the ground.

face it...The Raiders got lucky with the Donkeys mistakes..that's it..

who do the raiders play next? do the math...

Dec 2, 2006

Things went our way for sure but you are just mad but with good reason. The Niners got lucky to beat the Raiders, but that's ok. I am more concerned with the big picture. You play the game to win championships.

Dec 2, 2006
^^some raider fans are hilrious plus ignorant..win a couple of games and you talking about winning championships...get the fuck outta here with that shit youll be lucky to even make the playoffs.
Some fans in general are bitter. I did not say we were championship bound. But we are a better team than in years past like I stated previously. The Chargers aren't the same Chargers like I predicted as well. You guys over here make me look like a genius.lol

Dec 4, 2006
LOL! The only thing the Niners are running is the race to the #1 pick in next year's draft. Enough said....

your obsession with us and the 49ers it's kind of disgusting.....try posting in your thread..

I could give a fuck if we only win 1 game this year, I'm fine with the draft pick ....

but remember this shit....

17-9...............you all got served by Alex Smith weak ass...

Dec 2, 2006
your obsession with us and the 49ers it's kind of disgusting.....try posting in your thread..

I could give a fuck if we only win 1 game this year, I'm fine with the draft pick ....

but remember this shit....

17-9...............you all got served by Alex Smith weak ass...
We had a bad game. LOL at serving us. I will take 2 division wins over a win against the Niners every year.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

lol @ saying the Niners smashed the Raiders and then saying we beat a team 59-14 because of "luck"

we dominated that game in every possible way... passing, rushing, defense, special teams, turnovers... not only on the scoreboard, but statistically as well

I'm not saying we're an elite team that's going to the Super Bowl... but we sure did look like one on Sunday

sorry, I'm not trying to troll this thread with bullshit, but I saw that post and had to respond... because it's absolutely insane... any team who wins by that margin is not winning because of LUCK... gtfo with that hating ass shit

Jan 6, 2005
man fuck all this oak vs sf shit thats the past we all need to get over it and stop comparing each other damn it..there is no need to fuckn hate..and the raaaiiiiddders were fuckn impressive this week they donkey punched the broncos like we were suppose to beat that da panthers but we didnt we couldnt hang..ohh yeah fucc carr fucc all the past chants of we want carr we want carr that hoe cost us da game, please start t smith or n davis cut carr.....we all need to worry about our own team ok we gots to have bay love fucc all this crosstown rivalry bs.ay dios mio por favor ayuda a los 49ers