Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

anothy dixon with some moves i didnt not expect from a dude his size...

he was hittin the juke move on xbox 360 on that touch down!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so do you guys still feel the same way about Nate Davis?

I haven't been watching any of this game, but his stats look pretty horrible, especially considering he's up against mostly scrubs tonight

btw, I'm not talking shit, just curious to know what you guys really think

I thought Davis was looking solid before, although I also think you guys were hyping him up too much

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
so do you guys still feel the same way about Nate Davis?

I haven't been watching any of this game, but his stats look pretty horrible, especially considering he's up against mostly scrubs tonight

btw, I'm not talking shit, just curious to know what you guys really think

I thought Davis was looking solid before, although I also think you guys were hyping him up too much
Jason Hill and Byham aren't helping him much with dropped passes. Jason Hill even got poked in the eye then stopped his route right away and then Davis almost got picked off.

Byham couldn't catch a pass (ball bounced off his hands) and then it bounced up and a defender intercepted it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Jason Hill and Byham aren't helping him much with dropped passes. Jason Hill even got poked in the eye then stopped his route right away and then Davis almost got picked off.

Byham couldn't catch a pass (ball bounced off his hands) and then it bounced up and a defender intercepted it.
so how many dropped passes were there?

because he's 7/18 52 yards 0 TD 2 INT

those are Jamarcus Russell stats right there, lmfao

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
he had a bad game meta, nobody helped him at the skill positions either. his main weapons were byham who cost him a int, and michael robinson, who does nothing.

i still feel confident about him being the future, he has all the things u cant teach.

want to judge a player over 1 pre season game? have fun

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
he had a bad game meta, nobody helped him at the skill positions either. his main weapons were byham who cost him a int, and michael robinson, who does nothing.

i still feel confident about him being the future, he has all the things u cant teach.

want to judge a player over 1 pre season game? have fun
lol, bro I'm not saying he can't be a good player in the future, I'm not judging him off one preseason game

but you guys have been judging him off nothing but preseason games, and you guys have think he's good enough to be a starter in the NFL based on that

and I never even said he wasn't gonna be good... I just asked what you guys thought, and pointed out that he was having a horrible game

again, I'm not talking shit, or clowning or saying Nate Davis sucks... just asking your guys opinion... that's all

Dec 4, 2006
Byham - see you later!

Paymah - see you later!

Jason Hill - see you later!

and onto Nate Davis.....I hate to say it...but I don't see him making any progress with the 49ers, maybe in another team. He has the arm and all, but he still making too many mistakes. You can not have a horrible pre-season game if you want to succeed and be on the roster, in tonight's game Nate Davis showed his true colors...SEE YOU LATER!