niggers steal black people don't...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Mo-X,hahahahaa.....that was the funniest post I've read in a grip.

1615 Wilcox Avenue
Suite #3919
Hollywood, CA 90028
(323)525-8007

You played yourself Gene Simmons.....

"NIGGA SAY NIGGA...WE COO..BUT,CRACKA SAY NIGGA...?"eazy e

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
damnit I really gotta sleep... i'll pull the line info for that telephone number tomorrow (if i get a chance) and see just which building the twisted pair is actually housed and that will give us a better understanding of where this faggot is located.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well, well, well........I'm reading this interview he did with Rantcore......and he claims to be CHEROKEE INDIAN! Are you really Native American Eddie? You should be ashamed of yourself for using the word "nigger" so fuckin' much!

He says......"I am for government control and intervention in regards to controling the internet." :rolleyes:.....interesting? What a fuckin' queer.

I would love to catch him riding his MR628438 Red Schwinn Sting Ray "krate" around town.......lol.....and accidentally get in his way with my car. lol

Hmmmm.......it says that his manager Robert Steele died in the 9/11 attacks......but Robert Steele is one of his aliases.....SO IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!! What an idiot.

God damn!!!!!!!!! Look at all that SHIT in his face! I would love to pull each and every one of those piercings out 1 at a time with some pliers! lol.....it looks like somebody already popped him in the eye!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...........LMFWAO!!!!!!! Good shit D.....This guy is a fuckin' joke....

Apr 26, 2002
Damn ya'll pulled the sheets on him somethin major...this shit should go to the classic threads archive..if I was yall i'd go to the Big Bad Los Angeles forum, i'm sure you'll find someone thats willing to beat that ass.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
So I decide to look up this asshole's business license info.....and look what I found!!!!!

Corporation: EMERALD CITY PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Number: C1210543
Date Filed: 9/8/1983
Jurisdiction: California

Mailing Address
10100 SANTA MONICA BLVD STE 1060
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067

Agent for Service of Process
JOHN THOMAS JENSEN
10100 SANTA MONICA BLVD STE 1060
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067

Guess what? That's not our buddy Eddie......I guess he's perpetrating and doesn't even have a fuckin' state business license!!!!

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
mo-x and d sizzle pull "docs" like no other//cause eddie b. licking the cock of his brother// - just woke up... yo i'm laughing my ass off about:

Mr. D-Sane said:
I would love to catch him riding his MR628438 Red Schwinn Sting Ray "krate" around town.......lol.....and accidentally get in his way with my car. lol
AHAHAHAHA, shit I been laughing for like two minutes straight here... this guy belongs in a fuckin' mental institution, needs to go back to the mayo clinic and get his shit straight... bullshit promotions through the fake death of himself in hopes to sell some 80's hair band cd's.. i ain't even listened to the mp3's the dood has on his website but I can damn near guarantee this faggot is talentless...

and that wanted poster... HAHAHAHAHA! good looking out D.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Have I found another alias?

Neil Zlozower
660 N. Sweetzer, #303
Los Angeles, CA 90048
323 467-9687

http://www.guitarsite.com/database/Music/rec/1241/wwwboard/messages/45.shtml

"Also there are tape recordings I've located of Mr. Zlozower calling black people niggers and talking about selling narcotics. I was impressed with Zlozower until he revealed what a scumbag he really is." - Yep that's the cocksucker we know... when I get to work it's more detective time for me...

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Through further investigation, Neil Zlozower is Edward Przydzial, apparantly he has some fascination with the letter 'z'... In my first post where I post how I tracked this homo down he (as Edward Przydzial) clearly states that he is a photographer and is advertising all of his prints to sell... well the prints were taken by: Neil Zlozower, so that would make them one in the same flamer.

I'm under the assumption that both Przydzial, and Zlozower are aliases and that the name on file for Emerald City Records/Productions/Recordings is the name of the real fruitcake we're after. Just doing a little research and you can tell that Eddie spent years taking pictures for everybody he looked up to during the heavy metal days and even dabbled as a musician himself until finally getting fed up and wanting to be famous took control of his life and he created the "Bernard Edwards" character. But BEPH (Bernard Edwards Project Homicide), has been a failure probably only selling 2 copies (must have been a double album.)

Yea bitch, we know who you are and what you are (a flamer, a wanna be, a bitch, the list goes on...)

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
MAINE!!!!!!

HA HA THAT SHIT IS FUNNY BUT YALL AIN'T DOING NOTHING BUT PROMOTING HIM,BY POSTING HIS PICTURES AND REPLYING TO HIM WHY DON'T YOU JUST BAN HIM LIKE YOU WOULD DO A BROTHER IF HE WAS SLANGING RACIAL SLURS AT PEOPLES THAT'S REAL YALL KNOW HE IS A COWARD BUT DAMM!!!!!!!!
GB

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW

MAN WHEN YOU SURFING THE WEB ON YAHOO.COM HIS NAME CAN POP UP JUST BECAUSE IT'S ON THE SICCNESS, PEOPLE CAN READ THE THREAD WITHOUT HAVING TO KNOW ABOUT THE SICCNESS THATS HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE SICCNESS.SO THE MORE TIMES YALL POST THEY SITES AND NAMES THE MORE CHANCES IT WILL POP UP ON ALL SEARCH ENGINES.
GB:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.