niggers steal black people don't...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adolph

i love niggers

where are some of these big black rappers i always hear about? i wanna suck their dicks! :eek:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Where is this fuckin' faggot???

Bring your punk-ass to Seattle Eddie.....me and my friends want to meet you........:devious:

Maybe we'll have to come to you? We can sit down and have a latte while we discuss your harrassment of me and my associates from Emerald City Records......the REAL Emerald City.

Did you know that Seattle is known as the Emerald City??? Probably not. They don't teach you dumb fuckin' hicks that shit at them Klan rallies do they?

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
OH NO!!!!

Who ever this is need ta be banned now,Because i don't want to get to calling out some names that i know!!!And that wouldn't be fair to my fellow siccness peeps.Because that is disrespect to me and all my relatives grand mother,grand father, mother ect!! homie.
YK

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
This guy is a racist fuck named Edward Przydzial. He is from Beverly Hills, CA and thinks he runs a record label called "Emerald City Records", which really doesn't exist. He's mad cause he knows he can't fuck with the real Emerald City Recordz. If he wasn't such a pussy he'd take a flight to the Emerald City and come see me in 3-D instead of talkin all this shit on the internet. So what is it bitch???

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
@Lil G

Oh yeah, we still fuckin with the REAL Emerald City Recordz. It's gonna be a ECR/Street Level release. Both labels have faith in the project and realize it's gonna make some noise. D-Sane has plugs on things that ECR doesn't have and vice versa. It's basically a merger for the 1st album and we'll see what happens after that. So keep ya ears tuned in cause it's goin down!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Basically it's like this boys and girls.........

This guy owns the domain name emeraldcityrecords.com for Emerald City Records based in Hollywood, CA. Our folks from Emerald City here in Seattle have emeraldcityrecordz.com (notice the Z in recordz).

This fuckin' racist piece of shit has been harrassing SLR and ECR for several weeks now. It initially started with that lousy son of a whore Edward Przydzial calling up ECR's webhost and having their website shutdown by claiming that it was committing copyright or trademark infringement about a month ago. THEN......if you all remember a couple weeks ago.....SLR's website was offline for several days on two seperate occasions. Well.....that's because this little BITCH Edward Przydzial called my webhost and cried like a little girl (actually he CLAIMED to be an attorney) to have them shut me down because of "false advertising" and "copyright infringement".....which was total bullshit. In reality.....it was only because I have a LINK to emeraldcityrecordz.com in my links section.

Anywayz.....I told my host that if this fagboy don't provide them with some *LEGAL* proof of his claims.....to tell his KKK ass to FUCK OFF. Which apparently they have. So now he's resorted to signing my guestbook from various IP addresses (because I've banned several) talking all kinds of "nigger" shit. Then late last night he went to all the trouble of signing up for the Siccness and left this great thread......which originally said a whole bunch of "nigger" shit again.....just like my guestbook.

So...........why don't all you loyal SLR and ECR supporters show our buddy Edward what you think of his redneck, grand-dragon dick suckin' ass.......go ahead and talk all the shit you want.

@EDWARD......just a little bit of legal knowledge for ya. A "CEASE & DESIST ORDER" has to be a court order *SIGNED* by a judge. And in your case.....this being an out-of-state matter and all.....I believe it would have to be a FEDERAL court order. We all know how backed up the court system is....and not to mention the cost of attorneys fees to seek something like that probably ain't worth the trouble. That's if you COULD even get one.....which you CAN'T because you don't own a *TRADEMARK* on the name.....you fuckin' dumbshit.

@YOUNG KRIME.....I'm sorry if you or any other black folks are offended by this thread.....that is not my intent for leaving it here. Trust me....I don't want this shit here anymore than you do.....but this is the type of shit I've been dealing with for weeks from this fuckin' piece of shit. I just want him to respond again.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
So...........why don't all you loyal SLR and ECR supporters show our buddy Edward what you think of his redneck, grand-dragon dick suckin' ass.......go ahead and talk all the shit you want.

:devious: This guy is a fuckin' pathetic piece of shit....FUCK HIM....FUCK HIS CLICK.....FUCK HIS "FRIENDS".....

Edward,
You are a square ass bitch made hoe cake ass sucka. Take the dick out of your ass, put it in your mouth, and SHUT THE FUCK UP. You do realize there are laws against harrassment don't you? So shut your faggot ass up before someone calls people to handle you. You don't want to end up in "the back of a navigator" do you? I didn't fuckin think so. So shut the fuck up with all your gay ass racial bullshit. Like the HOMEY Notes said....Come to the REAL Emerald City...See how warm of a mu'fuckin welcome you get. We'll have a special welcoming group just for you....You might end up in a zip lock nap sack though, but it's okay, we could throw your stupid ass back on the baggage claim. FUCKIN PUNK ASS BITCH.

Sincerely,
SIXXNESS

PS. EAT A FUCKIN DICK.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
...and I'm in the process of getting emeraldcityrecordz.com fully transferred over to my company iVirtualHost where we will GLADY host there domain name for free. Stupid cock slut.

good shit mo....fuck that sqaure bear ass hoe cake....

Status
Not open for further replies.